Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Innocent - Japanese Udon



The noodles when cooked.

InfoUdon noodles with shiitake mushrooms in a light miso sauce
197 calories. Naturally low fat. 2 of your 5-a-day.

Taste
For me, I'm not a vege person so it doesn't taste very good to me. There were just too many green peppers in the pot which overtakes all the other flavours. However the noodles it's self is pretty good. The texture is crunchy. I love the mushrooms in it. 

How to cook
In the microwave (this works best): Take the pot out of the box and remove the lid. Pop the lid back on loosely and heat on full power (Cat E - 850W) for 2 minutes. Stir and cover again. Heat on full power for 1 half minutes until it's hot throughout. 
On the hob: Pour the whole pot into a wok (or a saucepan), Cook over a low-medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until it's piping hot. 

Packaging/Price : 
It was £2.90 I got it for £0.29. Very cute vector art based ! ^__^ I think the adorable packaging lured me to buying it. The plastic tub is also sturdy which can be reused as a pencil/pen holder for those arty one out there.

Where to buy? : Tescos. Selected UK supermarkets.

Overall : 
Packing it super cute, however I really don't like the taste of the veges and sauces. :( 

Repurchase? : Not for me 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

12 comments:

  1. It looks good... It's a shame that the taste is not the best! : C
    Thank you for review honey!

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh I guess. You're welcome cutie! ^__^

      Delete
  2. ops that's a very new thing!
    It's not available in Malaysia yet!
    I would like to try if in Malaysia one day!
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh sure ! ^__^ Thanks for visiting ! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks very interesting, I didn't know innocent did udon *0* Only thought they did juice XD

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. I think it's pretty new so you might not have seen it. XD Their juice are okay, but not my favourite.

      Delete
  4. The packaging is really cute but too bad the taste is not as good as expected!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is such a cool idea for lazy people like me haha ;P
    It sucks how it doesn't taste as good as it looks~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually been curious to know what these are like, I also heard they didn't taste too great :C guess i'll be avoiding!

    ♡ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥