Sunday, 22 December 2013

Weekly 4: Oliwia, Sarah, Mango, Vanilla blood


Merry Christmas everyone ! ^___^ Wishing you all the happy and merry this Christmas. ❤
I just brought a new agenda/planner off ebay to sort out my plans + all the stuff I need to do for the coming 2014. I hope it will help me organise my days/plans much better ^__^ For now, happy holidays ! ❤

Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 3 lovely bloggers last week! 

This is a very sweet and pretty blog. She is a polish blogger however you can always google translate if you don't understand polish :) She blogs about beauty, fashion, food and basically her life ! ^__^ I love her school haul and also her sheinside post! Her posts are very informative and detailed . Not a blog to miss if you adore beauty blogs! Thanks for submitting love! ^__^ 


A fairly new lifestyle blogger here. I love her DIY rotating goal list, I found it adorbs ! ^__^   She basically blogs mainly about her life which includes, beauty, fashion, diy, food and travel. Cute blog girl! Do visit her ! Keep blogging ! ^__^ 


Mango is a very pretty girl ! with a pretty blog ! She's pretty new and she has quite a few stuff in her blog already ! ^__^ She does make up , fashion , food , hauls and lifestyle posts ! All her posts are very detailed and informative . Personally I find her outfit posts really cute . Another lovely beauty blogger . Do visit this pretty girl ! You won't regret it ! ^__^ 


A gothic chic here ! I rather unique blog that I have visited ! She blogs about fashion and beauty. Her blog posts are very detailed and informative as well! ^__^ She provides what type of brushes/products she uses as well which is awesome ! She blogs in dual language which I found really helpful and easy for me to read. Keep blogging girl ! Loving your blog ! ^__^ 


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^

Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

2 comments:

  1. OMG THANK YOU! Really appreciate this! I didn't think you would actually pick mine vheeeee thank you <3 <3 <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sephora Rose Gold Eyeliner: Before & After!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww , you're welcome pretty ! ^___^ <3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥