Weekly 3: Cutella, Avy, Claire Park

13:12


Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 3 lovely bloggers last week! Sorry for the sudden haitus, I have been busy lately and my deadlines are pretty close now so I tend to have not much free time in hand. I might do a Christmas haul when I'm free + when I organised everything together ! But for now, enjoy the weekly 3, sorry for the delay .__.  and for not replying to chat box/comments as well. I'll catch up with you all soon! 
This blog is a arty one. If you want to take inspirations on crafty and arty stuff why not check out her blog? She's pretty new but I'm sure she will fill her blog up with loads more interesting stuff in the future ! Thanks for submitting ! :) 


This one is rather unique blog. She blogs mainly about her life and what she goes through in her life and kind of make it into a story. She also uses beautiful images to illustrate what she wants to show and tell. If you like reading thoughts, stories, etc you should definitely spend a few minutes on her blog and check it out. Thanks for submitting ! Was definitely interesting reading your blog! :)  


A young kpop fantic, HTML and beauty blogger ! ^__^ Kawaii is what I think of when I visit her blog. She is pretty new but I'm sure you would blog even more soon ! Can't wait for more from you. Looking forward to your future posts :) Keep it up ! 


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^

Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥