Thursday, 21 November 2013

Weekly 3: Tsukiko, Cordelia, Jessica

Hello everyone . It's been ages since I blogged . I feel guilty however I had to leave my laptop alone due to how tired I was. My eyes were red and basically not getting enough sleep. So anyway, during the inactive season of my blog , I found this new app called DAYRE. So it's basically a micro blog. I am going to blog about it in more detail soon however at the moment here's my dayre account ! http://dayre.com/krystal My life is pretty boring with coursework so let's move on to the bloggers ! 

Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 3 lovely bloggers last week! 
This blog is a bit different as it's not actually written in English however in Russian. No worries ! Her blog includes a quick google translate which enables you to read in any language you want so that's good. This little blog is mainly about her thoughts, philosophy, travel and lifestyle. Ohh she draws manga as well. :3 If you love those kinda blogs why not check her out ! ^__^ You might find her to be in one of your fav list. Thanks so much for submitting ! ^__^ 



Blog: blissful-bohemia.blogspot.sg
Make up , fashion and food is her thing . She's a fairly new blogger however I hope she's gonna fill up her blog even more ! ^__^ She introduces places to eat , products to use and recipes as well which I found very detailed and informative . Do visit her blog !


 
Blog: http://www.jyukimi.com 
Pretty pretty blogger! She is actually a friend of mine and I'm glad to have found her blog! ^__^ Beauty and fashion is her thing! I think this is the first mother baby blog I have ever shoutout to so yay! All her posts are very detailed and informative. She always tries to blog her best. She does food, reviews, beauty, lifestyle, fashion, etc. GO GO GO follow her ! and check out her pretty blog ! ^___^ ❤ Definitely not one to miss!


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^

Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

6 comments:

  1. Lovely blogs~ I can't wait to check them all out~

    Thanks for this post!

    WIN A $50 AMAZON GIFTCARD~

    Love, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! ^__^ thanks for still reading! <3
      sorry I can't enter your giveaway but looking forward to your new international giveaway! :3

      Delete
  2. Hi Krystal!! This is a GREAT IDEA!!! I just submitted my blog too, hope to hear from you soon!!


    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sweet Simple Sexy: Sweater Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe . Thanks so much ! ^__^ It was an inspired idea :3 Your shoutout is coming out pretty soon! ^__^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥