Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Weekly 3: Elina, Pei Yien, Eva


Hellooooo ! My week? Have been busy! I went on a sweet date with my loved one. Erm... that's about it? I'm trying to catch up on coursework now since half term is over. Apparently I'm currently dropping a grade on my Photography course but hopefully I'll catch up by spending lesser time with the boyfriend. I'm sure I can work something out anyway. + Home time is mostly blogging time. As you can see I do have posts coming out soon! So I so appreciate everyone for still supporting me this lazy blogger. Haha.

Recently, I just wanted to share out my fav song out there. I don't know if you guys like it I might do this everyweek eh? :)  Elyar fox - colourblind
 

Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 3 lovely bloggers last week! 
All her posts are very detailed and informative! :) She's fairly new but I'm sure she would be filling up her blog with pretty reviews , hauls and fashion soon ! ^__^ She mostly blog about k products which I am so jealous about all those products ! ;O She provides swatches and also actual pictures when she put the products on which are very helpful. She's a very lovely blogger to visit if you're a beauty blogger fan ! ^__^ 


Lifestyle blogger here ! ^___^ She blogs from beauty, food to her thoughts. She's pretty new but she currently have quite alot already. Her posts are informative and detailed as well! ^___^ Well, her blog has quite a few variety of stuff in it. So do check her out ! :) 


Beauty blogger from the Netherlands! She does hauls, reviews, outfits and her life. I mostly love her inspirational posts which I myself found inspiring as well! ^__^ I love her haul posts as well, while her posts are very informative as well as detailed! :) She blogs in two languages so it satisfy both her dutch and non- ducth readers which I found so sweet ! ^___^ Do visit her! :) 


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^

Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! ^__^ + thank you as well. :3
      Would follow if you follow mine :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the shoutout! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just listened to the song and girl, I like your taste^_- ahah
    And I think what you're doing is so awesome, keep it up!!(:
    And spending less time with the boyfriend to study??No worries,
    I totally understandlolI'm just so unproductive already that I never
    get anything done with other people around.
    Good luck on your coursework, hope everything goes well!!(:

    Love your blog by the way, you just got yourself a new follower^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks pretty for everything !! ^___^
      Goodluck to you as well! Hope everything is good for you.
      And thanks so much for your support ! <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They sure are . Thanks for reading ! ^__^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥