Friday, 15 November 2013

Gü Souffle


Hello there! It's been ages since I posted a review so I'm up and running again. And so is my college work, which is good isn't it? So less talk and on to the review! ^___^ OHH and thank you for helping me reach 490+ followers !! It's such an awesome achievement and I can't thank you all enough for supporting me ! ^___^ <3 
The lovely ingredients and instructions. 

The pretty lid 

Uncooked. To cook, just remove the lid, place it in a pre heated oven, 160C: 12 mins (fan oven) | 170C : 13 mins (non fan oven) | Gas mark 3 170C for 13 mins. Don't overcook them, or they'll lose their Gü-ey centres! 

TADAA! When it's cooked and ready!

Taste 
Chocolaty with a slight bitter taste, when you eat the crusts, more like a slight dark chocolate taste. I'm a fan of dark chocolate so I find it yummy anyways. I promise it's not very bitter as my younger sister love this dessert as well. It has a gooey center, which I can't resist. ❤(* ̄︶ ̄*)

Time to cook 
Just remove the lid, place it in a pre heated oven, 160C: 12 mins (fan oven) | 170C : 13 mins (non fan oven) | Gas mark 3 170C for 13 mins. Don't overcook them, or they'll lose their Gü-ey centres! This is however a bit more tricky compared to the melting middles as if you cook it for too long, they are no longer gooey while just plain cooked kind of cake texture :c 

Packaging/Price : 
Very elegant and so pretty! A Masquerade themed packaging. I love their use of pink and black colour. I think this is my all time fav packaging for desserts and you are able to get two pots in one box. It is a bit pricey for two piece dessert (£3.59) but Tesco always does half price offer so if I spot them half price, it's a bargain for me. (Same for the melting middles) 

Where to buy? : Tesco, waitrose, etc. UK supermarkets !

Overall : 
It taste beautiful when you cook them perfectly. It melts into your mouth just like a souffle. However if you overcook them, they taste like ordinary chocolate kind of sponge cake. It's so delicious as I can finish one by myself and I tend to refuse to share. I can always reuse the glass pot which is so pretty ! ^___^ Well, try it then you'll love it ! 

Recommend? : YESSS!!! 
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

22 comments:

  1. omg it looks so delicious *^^* I wanna try it too but it's not available here T___T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sure you can find it if you ever visit the UK ^__^

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this review! I actually wanted to buy this but contemplated for a while. After reading your review, I definitely will purchase it! hahaha and also your nails look amazing here hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! :) You should totally go get them and try them ! ^__^ + thanks :3

      Delete
  3. wow that looks delicious!! xx

    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are invited to take part in my 'Firmoo International Giveaway'
    Visit : http://claudiacernean.blogspot.ro/2013/11/firmoo-international-giveaway.html or
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=572089016179503&set=a.570166429705095.1073741829.452833384771734&type=1&theater

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so good, too bad we don't have that in Canada! yummm

    I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | 4 Steps: Bigger Rounder Doll Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you could check out their website to find out more ! ^__^
      + thanks so much for your support ❤

      Delete
  6. Oh my god that looks so good, its actually making me hungry 8D

    I'm a big fan of dark chocolate too! 2nd would be mint chocolate and 3nd is cookies n cream (white chocolate and oreo cookies)

    following you now~ Add me too!

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe . awesome ! I don't really like mint but I like cookies and cream ! :3
      thanks so much or following ! <3

      Delete
  7. What's that? Instant muffin? Omg that's awesome. I love dark chocolate too! Followed <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more of a souffle but if it's over cooked it's kind of a muffin . hehe , high 5 ! thanks so much ! <3

      Delete
  8. this looks like such a cute idea. We've never seen anything like this in australian stores before!


    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is ! ^__^ hehe . Thanks for visiting !

      Delete
  9. This looks so delicious! I just had dinner not too long ago and reading this post makes me hungry again :(

    xoxo,
    sunnysidetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe . It taste delicious too ! ^__^" Thanks for visiting pretty! <3

      Delete
  10. Wow, I was scrolling down and honestly thought
    it was a makeup product until you dug a spoon into it(O_O) ahah
    I had no idea they made these kind of souffles!!
    Probably because you guys have all the cool stufflol
    Thank you for sharing Krystal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww , it is a very attractive packaging ;)
      Haha . youre welcome ! glad you enjoyed reading ! x

      Delete
  11. Damn it.I stuck these in the oven....when the time was up I thought these aren't cooked so I took to the net to look for advice.after reading this I ran to the oven but It was to late....sponge cake :( but was still lovely.will be having a second try soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww , that's okay, my first time cooking it was the same too but you'll get the hang of it ^__^ hehe. thanks for reading !

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥