Monday, 7 October 2013

Weekly 3: Majorie, Mandy, Michelle


There isn't much going on in life this week so I'll make this intro short. I hope you all are doing good ! ^___^ 
Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 3 lovely bloggers last week! 
Cute and pink blog here ! * \(◕ω◕✿)/ * She does reviews, hauls, music, and random stuff she find interesting ! She currently has a collection of Etude house cosmetics reviews which are really detailed. She often has an 'awesome website' post which I find interesting and I get to find interesting websites! ^__^ Majorie is a pretty newbie to blogging but I hope to see more from her ! Do keep blogging pretty ! Loving your blog ! ^__^


Mandy is so pretty! I love her hair! and the black dress above. Her OOTD's are pretty too. She does reviews (circle lenses), outfits, food!! and also her lifestyle. She visits and review cafes' in Malaysia, so if you love looking/going at cafes/restaurant, do check her out + she includes addresses! All her posts are very detailed and informative! ^__^ She also has a LOOKBOOK which you can visit if you're a lookbook fan ;) Do visit this pretty pretty girl! ★~(◡ω◕✿) 


Michelle is so cuteee! She does reviews, hauls, food, travel, rants and basically a variety things. Sasa haul is one of my favourites in her blog! ^___^ All her posts are pretty detailed and interesting. If you flip a few page back you can check out her Hello Kitty cafe visit!!! I'm so jealous! So you can check her out to see on what she thinks of the cafe ;) She's a newbie blogger but I hope to see more from you ! Keep blogging girl , love your blog ! ^___^ 


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^

Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

2 comments:

  1. Omg thank you so so much Krystal for such a detailed review on my blog! I love your blog so much and I always look forward to your updates! Thanks again for introducing me to your amazing readers! Much love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're welcome sweetie ! ^____^ I hope I can continue introducing more blogs too :P Thanks for all the support ! xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥