W2beauty haul

22:36


Helloooooo! Welcome to my mini W2beauty haul! I'm thinking of buying the Etude House Color Pop Drawing Show Creamy Pencil in PK 102 after seeing the 3CE wow pink liner but it was too expensive so I opted for Etude house but then I'm still thinking if I should just purchase a Barry M one. But anyway, I should have ordered both item together but I already purchased it so lets move on to the pics! T___T 

The outside. 

The inside. 



I purchased the Etude House - Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit SPF 30 PA ++ Whitening for US$3.89!! (I used my vouchers + other coupons that she was offering! ^___^) RP:US$19.50. I got mine in the second shade, W13. (I will do a review soon!) It's my first time purchasing from her so I didn't want to order a lot of stuff, in case if anything went wrong or something I didn't like but I loved the shop overall!!  I might consider buying more stuff if I ever need anything else but at the moment I'm trying to save money so I can spend more when I get to uni. .____.   

Packaging : 
Safely bubble wrapped (◠‿◠✿) Alice was very sweet that she included a melon sweet, a cute note and some samples!! Love samples! I was thinking more of makeup samples but creams are okay for me since they are free! I don't really know what the milk talk does so if you know could you tell me ? :o  

Shipping/Shop : 
Quick dispatched! while it arrived in 1-2 weeks. She shipped from Korea to UK. So she offers free international shipping and paypal so it's really safe and reliable! 

Price : 
I think for the price it's really reasonable! She offers coupons so you can get offer on your purchase which is always good!

Overall : 
Overall, I really enjoy shopping at W2Beauty! AWESOMES. Price, product and the owner Alice is very lovely ! ^___^ 

Recommend? : YESSSS! GO GO GO!  


Sign up with this code 1630705 to get $5 off for your first purchase! 
*minimum order of $30

I hope you enjoyed my mini haul. I hope to post more haul soon! so stay tuned!
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

18 ℓovɛ

  1. I love getting things in the mail! It is exciting. I have heard of this brand but I haven't tried any of their products yet.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is ! ^___^ hehe , you could try one of their lip sticks, apparently it's pretty good but do have a look around you'll tend to fall of their packaging .

      Delete
  2. I love shopping at W2beauty ^^ Alice is so nice ♥
    Can't wait for your review on the BB cream~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, me too ! ^___^ hehe , I hope to get it up soon ^^ ♥ x

      Delete
  3. I think that W2Beauty is a really nice website and their prices are really okay. :) I'm having problems with their shopping cart, though, which prevents me from ordering, but Alice is really sweet and tried everything to help me. They got a really nice customer service. :)
    Nice review. <3
    Greetings, Elina

    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are okay + they do do free shipping ^^ Awww, I had that problem too but then when I changed browser it was fine with me . Thanks for reading ! ♥

      Delete
  4. Awesome I love the shop ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (478), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Alice, she is just so genuine and sweet. She really cares about her customers. ^.^

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?
    http://miss-peiyien.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. mails are so exciting lmao :D w2beauty is affordable :)

    -----------------------------
    please join my giveaway! it features cute handmade phone charms ~
    kyasarinn's giveaway! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, indeed ^___^
      UWAHHHH , I'm defo joining ! thanks ! <3

      Delete
  8. W2BEAUTY has so many products I want to buy again and new ones I want to try! I need to order from there soon *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, I agree ! there are so much on there which is why they are so awesome ^^ I hope you'll be doing a haul for that ;P

      Delete
  9. thanks you for the recommendation. it seems that the etude house products are a bit cheaper than on other websites. and in general, there are sooo many items*_* definitely need to order from there soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww did you only purchase the bb cream from W2Beauty? I own some of Etude House's creamy eye pencils and the formula is so creamy! You should definitely try them if you haven't already.
    Also, thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥