Gü Melting Middles

21:55


Hello hello! Today I'm up with another food review. Chocolate pudding dessert! Here's the lovely pics! Hope you enjoy my attempt on describing food.  ^___^ 
"The lovely ingredients"

Uncooked. Don't you adore the packaging? (You have to remove this wrapper + the cardboard base before cooking) 

After it's been in the microwavee! 

You can see the yummy melting chocolate. It doesn't flow around but it's enough melted to melt in your mouth once you eat it. (I should have cleaned the plate a little before taking a pic T__T)

Taste 
Hot chocolate puds with Gü-ey melting chocolate center ;) Melts in your mouth as you eat it ! It's a very chocolaty dessert and it is quite sweet however not extremely sweet. It is okay if you like to eat chocolate or if you don't mind it. If you are a chocolate fanatic, you will fall in love with this dessert!! ❤ The cake is baked just right so that when you microwave it/oven bake it, it will turn out purrrrfect! It's moist enough not dry at all, it's just perfect. (* ̄︶ ̄*)

Time to cook 
Just rip their packaging off and pop them in the oven/microwave. (Oven:10mins|Microwave:30secs) For me, as a lazy person, 30 seconds in the microwave + you get a lush dessert, what's not to love? ;) However if you prefer oven, I don't think it will take that long, just make sure to check on it every 5-10 mins for the first time you bake it. 

Packaging/Price : 
Very Elegant and so pretty! I think this is my all time fav packaging for desserts and you are able to get two . It is a bit pricey for two piece dessert (£3.59) but Tesco always does half price offer so if I spot them half price, it's a bargain for me. 

Where to buy? : Tesco, waitrose, etc. UK supermarkets !

Overall : 
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I love to pair this up with a scoop of lovely vanilla ice cream. *heaven* You can taste the hot melting chocolate dessert complimenting with the icey cold vanilla ice cream, a lovely contrast. However on it's own, it is still delicious as I can finish one by myself and I tend to refuse to share. 

Recommend? : YESSS!!! GO GET A BOX NOW! I promise you will get a clean plate after, if you don't mind the calories. 
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★
Thanks for reading! 

You Might Also Like

13 ℓovɛ

  1. omg that looks so delicious!! I hope they have them in the Tesco here in Malaysia!


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuppp!! ^__^" ehe , if you can't you always can find them overseas ;P

      Delete
  2. Mouth watery. Definitely. :DDD
    Yer banner is up too. :D Thanks, and its okay. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious! I wonder why I never even tried them. .___.
    Thank you for sharing! <3
    Greetings, Elina x
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're welcome ! ^__^ x
      You should go pick them up :3 but they are a bit expensive >,<

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love little desserts like these - especially if there's melty chocolate centres! And only 30 seconds to cook in the microwave! That's brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww , me too ! ^___^ thanks for reading :3

      Delete
  5. OMG THIS LOOKS SO YUMMY!!!!!
    never heard of these before!! probs they don't sell it in Australia o(╥﹏╥)o
    xxxxx Charmaineeeeeee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww , really ? I think you can get them in Australia . Apparently you can get them at Woolworths stores. :3 maybe if you ever come across wollworths you can check it out . ^___^ xxx

      Delete
    2. ...lol...now I feel like I've been living under a rock or something (≧◡≦)
      definitely gonna look out for these when I go grocery shopping with mummy now!!
      xxx Charmaineeeeeeeeee

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥