Weezy Award

22:29




OMGGG, I'm so sorry this award post have been delayed for so long! This award is like a friendship award. Weezy means a friend or acquaintance.

Rules:
1. Make a "note" to the person who give this award.
2. Nominate 3 (or more) friends that you think they are close/good/kind/etc. to you.
3. Give a note each of them.
4. Tag this award on those friends you chosen.
5. You can tag back if you want.
*NOTE: The more you received this award, the more it shows that you are friendly and like to be their friend. :)

Dear Berry;
Thanks for the lovely nomination! I am indeed the silent type. HAHA. But I hope you don't mind it. It's been ages since I talked to you! Hope to talk to you soon? You seem like a nice girl. Keep in touch yeah.

Dear Leepy;
OMGG! You're too kind! Thanks for everything + your wishes! I hope one say we will be closer too. I can't actually help my anti-social attitude in real life ;___; Wish you all the best to your studies. I'm sure you'll do very well like how you were like during the old days. HAHA, I was actually very jealous of your smartness + your richness ;P Stay pretty  

Dear Chelsea;
Chelsea! I seem to be getting closer to you each time we chat. AHA, so I'm guessing this is a good thing? Loving your cute posts while cute emojis. Btw, I take off my glasses while taking a selfie too! ;) Hope to see more pics of you ? + Hope we stay as great blogger friends ;)

Friends that I nominate (JOIN IN IF YOU WANT! if you didn't get nominated *Imagine I nominated you*):
UsagiAimee | Mindy

Dear Usagi;
Usagi!!! I MISS YOUUUU COME BACK TO BLOGGER. ಥ⌣ಥ You are so so lovely + funny as well. You're so sweet with your bf which makes me jelly. You look so adorable with you coloured lenses. Love your simple blog layout! Haven't talked to you since you disappeared from blogger. Hope we can speak to each other soon? Stay lovely 

Dear Aimee;
AWWW, Aimee! You have been so sweet recently! Thank you for featuring me on your blog. ❤ You are a pretty new blogger however I wish you all the best in the blogging community ! (Think you're doing pretty well) Love your nail post! I'm so jelly of your pretty nails! They are so long + perf unlike mime I have short nails due to my part time work T__T Keep in touch ! + thank you for all those sweet comments you leave on my blog! ;) 

Dear Mindy
You are so purdy + cute. I used to stalk your blog :$ Cause you have such a lovely + cute blog ;) Continue making awesome reviews + other beauty stuff. UHUHU, loving your blog.  Thank you for all your lovely comments recently. Hope we can become closer one day ? Hehe, hope we keep in touch! 


I was planning to tag more bloggers but I got lazy ;__; Anyway, I would love to see a response back (weather you were tagged or not tagged), it would mean alot ^____^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

9 ℓovɛ

  1. Congrats on the award, I really like your blog :)

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the nomination, this looks really fun! :3

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! ^__^ It is when you have not much to blog about :3 you could try it out :D

      Delete
  3. omg thank you so much for nominating me and writing such a nice note! ; u ;
    I didn't know you like my blog that much ;o; I always thought I wouldn't be noticed in all your comments haha
    I really wish we can become close friends in the future you're super adorable and cute too! I always wanted to be friends with you but I was too shy to message you ^ ^ ;;;;
    I will try to post the weezy award soon too :D Thanks again ^-^*


    Mindy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're welcome ! ^___^ Haha, you will be noticed if you comment on my blog ;D Awww, me too! Aha , you could add me up on facebook if you like ;) I'm not super adorable but thank you! + you're welcome sweetie! Hope to see your response back ;) <3

      Delete
  4. Aww Thank you so much Krystal! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

    I'm a big fan of your blog~ x3 Hopefully I can be a wonderful blogger just like you <3 Hehe~ And aww~ thank you! But I had to cut my nails recently >.< I accidently broke my nails while opening up a circle lens container. OTL should've used a tweezer or something... x3 Haha~ I'll try to come up with nail tutorials for short nails though~ :D

    And I most definitely will keep in touch :D ^_^ Thank you again Krystal! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome sweetie! ^___^

      Awwwww, thank you! <3 + Damn :/ But the circle lenses are worth it :P Sure! I can't wait to check it out when you update ^___^ + You're welcome again! <3 <3

      Delete
    2. I finally got around to doing the Weezy Award xD Thank you again for nominating me! <3

      http://chocobunnii13.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-and-weezy-award.html

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥