Weekly 5: Nadia and Zaina, Ina Doll, Jeini, Nova, Vivian

00:00


Well, my first day of college just started .__. YAYYYYYY! More people sitting on the bus. My graphic class is okay, I think it's gonna be a funny year. I'll probably change my seat and seat in a corner, to kind of like focus in one section and have the table all to myself. I have no idea. + I'm still waiting to go for my photography class. However I'm suppose to go down to the Uni on Monday so I won't have the chance to meet any of them until Thursday T__T 

I have tons of posts queuing up now since I just sorted some of the stuff out. I will continue adding more but it's just a problem of me editing the photos in time and typing all the stuff together. Hopefully I'll get back to the normal few posts a week routine! ^__^ 

Are you all loving new term of school/college/uni? Anyway, let's move on to our lovely 5 bloggers! ;) Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 5 lovely bloggers last week! 

Ohhh and I am thinking of cutting down to 3 bloggers a week however I'm still not sure! If you think I should or should not then comment below and let me know ! I hope I get some response back + that would be really great! >_<

BLOGURL: http://bunheadss.blogspot.com/
Nadia and Zaina are fairly new sister bloggers! ^__^ They have two lovely sisters that does outfit/fashion + makeup posts! I found it rather sweet as they are sharing the same blog! They also do DIY's on how to revamp old stuff and clay charms which I love to read! Not only that, they also have hauls/lifestyle posts which I myself adore these posts! If you do too, do visit them! Love your blog! Keep posting more girls! ;) 


 BLOGURL: http://www.wonderland-gone-mad.com
OMGGG ISN'T SHE SO PRETTY!? Love her gorgeous hair and pale skin! I'm so jealous already. I also love her chic, gothic, simple, lolita, japanese style. Her blog layout is one of a kind that I have seen. *__* Love OOTD's/outfit posts? Her blog is one to visit to! They are all also very detailed! + She also includes it in the Lookbook. If you flip a few pages back you can view her lovely summer trips to Animagic convention! ;) I love your blog Ina Doll! + she kind of looks like a sweet doll. Thanks for submitting beautiful! Do visit her! ❤


 BLOGURL: http://ajein-omoto.blogspot.com
How adorable are her doodles? Jeini is a rather talented :P Not only doodles, she does food/lifestyle posts which I find yummy. ^__^ I also got a chance to experience her culture by photos if you scroll abit lower of her posts. I also found it adorable of her + her boyfriend!! ^__^ Wish all the best to you two. She is also opened up to commissions for a little price, if you're interested you can contact her. Keep up your blog girl! 


BLOGURL: http://24-ribs.blogspot.com/
A rather basic and interesting lifestyle blogger. However it's not that simple! If you flip a few pages back you can find some cheeky haul. For those who love music, lovely Nova does reviews on albums and music that she likes. If you're a music addict why not check her blog out? ;)Thanks for submitting lovely! ^__^ 


BLOGURL: http://jarofrainbow.blogspot.com/
A rather lovely lifestyle blogger. Her posts are just so adorable and lovely! If you flip a few pages back you can experience a couple of her lovely travel posts ;) Vivian is so cute ! + Another cute couple ^__^ Wish you all the best ❤ Keep blogging girl! + Do visit this lovely girl's blog! 


5 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured! 
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^
Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

12 ℓovɛ

  1. Awesome blogs! And if it's easier for you to just post three blogs a week, then that's fine! Thanks for introducing us to lovely blogs! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome + thanks ! <3 I might actually just post three blogs a week ^__^

      Delete
  2. I love the blogs you're giving shout outs here! I really like the idea of it haha :D I think you should reduce the shout outs down to 4 :D But Thanks for sharing these blogs, Krystal~! ^-^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks ! ^__^ I might actually reduce to 3 cause 4 is kind of a unlucky number for chinese xD I actually got my idea from wengie.com! She's a lovely blogger too ^__^ <3 You're welcome mindy! <3

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! I am so honored how what you write about me! Thank youuuu! ^////^ That is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to have a look at all these blogs :D

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blogs are very interesting! I like how you do shoutouts, it's such a nice thing to do :)

    Cotton Candy Cookie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! ^___^ I got inspiration from the pretty blogger called wengie <3

      Delete
  6. You're featuring cool blogs out there, really inspired by them.

    Anyway, I invite you to join my giveaway ^^
    http://noniq.blogspot.com/2013/08/1-giveaway-noniq-diary-x-firmoo.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe . that's awesome , + thanks ! I'll sure have a look at it :3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥