Weekly 3: Sapphire, Ahnut, Erica

21:22


Hello beautiful people! It's the time of the week again! I myself haven't been up to much apart from catching up with a few beauty videos, homework, and trying to get some pics and posts done! So sadly I don't really have much to share this week BUTTTTT ! Me and jake's 1 year anniversary is next week! I can't wait for it, and I also have a day off so we might do something different? But we are still not sure yet cause he still doesn't know if he's gonna take the day off as well.

Oh and I reached 50 submissions!!! on these lovely shoutouts which I am very very pleased and happy about. I thank each and every blogger that submitted! Without you I don't think that these shout out posts would even work out! I didn't think that it would be this successful so I'm feeling pretty awesome about this. So anyway, let proceed to the giveaway.
Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 3 lovely bloggers last week! 
Cosplay, Kawaii, Gothic-ky, Gyaru, Japanese is her style! Interested? Do visit this pretty girl! Lookbook fan? She has an account pretty ladies! Click HERE to visit her! She mainly blogs about her outfits which I find so adorable + her taobao purchases!! I'm so jealouss! I hope she does a tutorial on how to use taobao. I can never get how to use it .__. + there are apparently lots of scams :c She does hauls, outings, adventure, wishlist, anime/manga, tips and tricks and yummy food posts! Mostly snacks which attracts my attention. Basically everything she find interesting. They are fairly detailed and informative. I love your blog Sapphire!! Keep it up pretty! ;) ❤

 
BLOGURL: www.remmynes.blogspot.com
Ah nut is a very old blogger friend of mine. I met her ages ago when I started blogging about tutorials. Glad you still check out my blog! and it's pretty awesome to see you submitting your blog in! ^____^ She's a very lovely lifestyle blogger. If you like reading adventures of people's then she's one to head to! She does blog in Mandarin but you can always google translate it to English + she does have some posts written in English. Thanks for letting me to share your blog pretty! ^___^


 
She's a very lovely beauty blogger! She's currently having a giveaway so if you're those giveaway girls, do check her out! ^___^ She blogs mostly about makeup/beauty reviews, food, hauls ( ELF HAUL ;] ), food, fashion her lifestyle and basically everything she find interesting! Most of her makeup tutorials are pretty intense so if you're those who love pop-ing colours do to check her out! Loving your blog pretty! Do keep blogging! 


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^
Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★



You Might Also Like

4 ℓovɛ

  1. Awww thanks so much for adding my blog! I had no idea you did this until I saw your post in my google reader and decided to come check it out. It was a nice surprise seeing my blog featured here!! I know my makeup tutorials are quite bright and bold lol but I do have a couple I think are more subdued, I just try to keep the makeup interesting, anyone can pull off every day makeup, but not everyone is comfortable with doing something bold and different. I can do some less colorful tutorials if people request them lol.

    Thanks again :)

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you're welcome ! ^___^ + sure thing :3 + glad you submitted ! <3

      Delete
  2. Love your blog<3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you ! I love yours too ! <3 You have such pretty pics! x

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥