Weekly 3: Mindy 美美, Fyeahsusan, Jaime

23:18


OMGG! This weeks bloggers are really talented and I can't wait to share them with you! ^___^ Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 3 lovely bloggers last week! 
There isn't anything interesting going on on my life cause I'm still working on college stuff so life is pretty boring. 
BLOGURL: http://mymychen.blogspot.de/
Mindy is so kawaii! ^____^ She's a very lovely beauty blogger. Do visit her if you're a k products + lenses fan ^___^ She mostly blogs about products, circle lenses reviews and make up tutorials. Her posts are very detailed and very informative. I started talking to her on facebook recently and she seem like a very lovely girl ❤ I love your blog ! Please continue blogging cutie ! :3 


Gadget, games? her blog is one to head to! Susan blogs about games, gadgets, news and just ramdom little things she find interesting in her life. They are pretty detailed posts as well. Loving her blog layout as it's one of a kind that I have seen. *__* She also has a list of tips and tricks on blogskins + she also made a couple of blogskin which you can browse in her goodies. So, do visit her! ^__^


Jaime is such a talented artist! I adore her art work. ❤ An art fantic? You must visit her blog and check out her work! ^___^ I love her fine line and water colour works. When she's not blogging about art and photography she also includes little perks in her life which I found fairly interesting. I think she hand drawn/coloured her buttons and banners which I found so creative and so colourful ! Thanks for submitting your blog lovely! ^___^  


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^


Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. Thanks for giving me a shout out, Krystal ♥ I really enjoy talking with you on Facebook haha I hope we can become even better friends in the future :D
    And thanks for sharing the other 2 bloggers I will check out their blogs they sound really interesting :3

    -Mindy ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're welcome sweetie! ^___^ ♥ Hehe, I hope so too! Thanks for always supporting my blog Mindy :D ♥

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥