Thursday, 12 September 2013

Weekly 3: Kath, Floweromii, Lauren

Well, this week I have just been busy fitting in and not doing much. I have been so far behind in my photography work but oh well, I'll try to catch up. I keep focusing on my blog too much so I might just try not to get too distracted with blogging >___< I have been so lazy but I don't blame anyone but myself :c I have also cut down to 3 bloggers a week so I that it doesn't take up too much of my time to write each shoutout post. So sorry for the lack of updates but here are my regular shoutout post! Missed last week ? Click HERE to check out the 5 lovely bloggers last week! 

A fairly new adorable blogger! Loving her simple and cute blogskin ! ^___^ She posts hauls, OOTD, review and basically a mix of everything which are also very informative. I adore her recent birthday haul and I'm so jealous! If you flip a few page back you can view her lovely food posts which I found yummy ^___^ She also has a page of giveaways you can check out if you're a fan of giveaways ;) Love your blog girl! Hope to see more posts from youu!  ❤


Another new blogger. ^___^ She posts hauls, outfits, reviews on makeup, manga, drama, her prizes she won and a bunch of stuff she find interesting. They are pretty informative as well ! ^___^ If you flip a few pages back you can check out her cute nail designs ;) Loving your blog. Keep it up girl! :) 


Another new blogger! Thank you for submitting pretty! ^__^ ❤ I love all her hauls! Make me so jealous of all her buys! She has a weekly colour/words posts which I found interesting so you should definitely check it out! For graphic design/illustrator fans out there, she posts free fonts! and she introduces designers/bloggers which she found inspiring so if you want to meet/know more designers out there, you should visit her blog to check them out weekly ;) Keep it up girl! ^__^ 


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured! 
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^

Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

10 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and am a new follower! ^-^
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follower# 473
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovinn
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for this! :) totally forgot i submitted to it! haha
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    Lauren xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely! ^____^ <3 haha, glad you came back and check this post out ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. OMG, I just found this. Thanks a lot Krystal.
    You are the best :3 floweromii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome + Thanks so much for supporting ! ^___^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥