PotNoodle - Jamaican Jerk

15:14


Today, I'm gonna blog about food which is a bit different to what all the other beauty bloggers do. I know pot noodle is unhealthy but I am always curious on how different pot noodle taste, especially those 'NEW' flavours. Tell me if you like these reviews or not? Maybe I might do more pot noodle series. For now, do enjoy reading this post. 


Tasteimageimageimage 
It's a tangy sour taste but not too sour. However, it's not salty enough for me as I didn't add the mango sauce. But apart from that this is not bad. The noodle is awesome as always. Really chewy + QQ. It's a refreshing kind of pot noodle. Not a lot of veges, more of a red pepper flavour. 

Packaging : Very Jamaica-ny. 

Where to buy? : Tescos UK is your best bet ;) 

Overall : imageimageimage
It's not a bad taste, but then it's not my cup of pot noodle. Not my favourite but it's nice for a try. It's really filling and I did manage to finish it so that's good. 

Recommend? : Maybe, it's kind of unique pot noodle. I think it's good to try this if you like a day of a change? 


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

16 ℓovɛ

  1. It's actually a nice change to see a food review! Personally i'm a lover of junk food, especially pot noodles and well any kind of noodles really XD I need to try these!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Awesome!! Omggg me too ! >___< I always feel guilty when my mum tells me off for it . LOL . But I hope you enjoy them if you ever come to getting them :3

      Delete
  2. Is pot noodles similar to instant noodles? I never heard of them before ;u;
    But this flavour sounds really delicious *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's more of cup noodles but yeah :3 I think it's cause it's a UK brand and you can only get it here . :c + indeed it does ^_^

      Delete
  3. I'm not that over keen on Pot Noodle but the packaging is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pot noodles *-* I never saw this flavor at the supermarket tho. I would like to try it someday it's something new and jamaica-ny haha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe . High 5 ! :P Maybe it's only available at the UK ? ;o

      Delete
  5. Thanks for introducing this food! I would want to give this a try someday! But don't think I can buy it over here...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! You can always try to get it in the UK if you ever come to visit ^^"

      Delete
  6. OMG ahah i love this review! So unique!! xx

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. thanks pretty! <3 Love your blog btw ! xx

      Delete
  7. Oh...I've never tried pot noodle >.< Or...maybe I have? Is it like instant ramen? It sounds pretty interesting though~ I should try it xD

    Aimee
    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh . It's basically instant ramen ^^ It is pretty interesting . I was curious on what it taste when I first saw it . hehe ^^"

      Delete
  8. Pot noodles sound much fancier than instant ramen ahah
    I didn't really know what I would expect from a flavor called "Jamacian Jerk" ahah
    It's definitely a nice change from the usual shrimp or beef flavor though I bet!!
    Thanks for the introduction!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, You're welcome ! Glad you enjoyed my review ! ^___^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥