Friday, 30 August 2013

Weekly 5: Mariah, Chee, Aurealia, Yuen, Rebecca


Sorry this week's weekly five was abit late. I was spending my wednesday and thursday out so I didn't get anytime to type it up. Wednesday was my theory test which I fail ;_; and I went round jake's for a sleepover, while thursday I spent a lovely day with my boyfriend at legoland which was awesome! I might post about it even though I didn't get much pictures. 

KAWAIII blog! She's a very adorable beauty and lifestyle blogger. Loving her ulzzang style. Do you like cosplay? She's a blog to visit to. She gives health tips and tricks which I found informative! Not only blogging, she also has a youtube channel which you can check it out! She also has a cute playlist you can listen too! ^__^ Do visit this cutie ! 


OMGG! One of my favourite beauty blogger! She's so lovely and kind too! She has lots and lots of detailed posts on korean makeup reviews! *__* Which made me wanted to buy some korean cosmetics too! Not a blog to miss! She is currently running a giveaway. So if you're a fan of giveaways? You must join hers! :P Loving your blog girl! Thanks for submitting your blog! ^__^ ❤


A interesting lifestyle blogger! She has a little page for tips and tricks on blogskins and she also has a little list of her doodles which I found fairly informative! ^__^ 


Loving her simplistic design of her blog! ^__^ A very very lovely girl! She's cute and petite. Her blog is just a mix of beauty, fashion, lifestyle and makeup. Loving her travel posts if you flip back a page! All her posts are very detailed and informative! One of my favourites posts from her are her 'What's in my makeup bag?' posts! ^___^ She's also currently having a giveaway so why not check it out? ;) You should definitely check her blog out! 


A very lovely girl! She is pretty new to blogger + I think she's doing pretty well in this blogging community! ^__^ Loving her OOTD's, tips and tricks on beauty and also reviews. Not only blogging, she also has a lovely youtube channel which you should check it out! Hope to see more from you! Thank you beautiful!! ^___^  

5 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

4 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you Krystal! (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahh I can't believe I missed this! ;-;
    Thank you so much for such kind words Krystal, and doing shout outs! And I'm glad you like my blog too. ;u;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww , it's okay , at least you came back to see this ;)
      You're welcome sweetie! <3 hehe, I always visit your blog + glad you submitted. I didn't think you would notice me :c

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥