Weekly 5: Kat, Eunji Emmi, Jeanette, Ellyjym, Lala

00:00


Hello! This is my first week of shoutouts! Hope you enjoy reading my first post! ^__^ Sorry for not posting as much as I used to but I have been busy recently with summer homework and traveling around to spend more time with my boyfriend, family and friends. I think I might just use my boyfriend's laptop while I'm round his house >:D Now on to the shoutouts! 

BLOGURL: APieceofMi  http://apieceofmi.blogspot.com/
A really lovely blog full of korean products review + hauls. She has a huge collection of makeup + beauty products ! I was so jealous of her when I saw the post! And she also has an awesome sunglasses collection!
Interesting post of the food in Hawaii. Makes me wanna try some too! Keep it up lovely! ^__^


 BLOGURL : ♡✞Shy Flower✞♡ http://dreamersdiaryeunji.blogspot.com/
A very pretty girl! She does makeup + beauty reviews! She also does korean movie review and regularly introduces Korean song.  Loving her travel post of Spain! Makes me wanna go there too! Such a cute blog! Also loving her passion for Korea! ^___^ Remember to check this pretty blogger out! 


 BLOGURL: http://view-iheartit.blogspot.com/
Want new songs to listen to? Her blog is the one to head to! She introduces a few of her favourite songs with a mix of english+korean pop and I like them too! If you flip a few pages back you can find a few interesting posts when she was in camp. Quite informative, keep it up! :)


Loving her blog layout! A few posts about her life, I learned a few things about her muslim culture. Loving her posts of her gif's of BOYFRIEND + other korean artists! She also writes chapters kpop related monologue. I chatted with her a few times and she's really kind and lovely! :)


BLOGURL: paperplane. http://www.twozeronovember.my/
What a simple yet interesting URL! I would never think of that. .__. Loving her blog layout! She regularly posts about her lifestyle, tips and tricks, hauls + giveaways available which is quite interesting and informative. I found it rather interesting on her post on the 8th Sabah International Folklore Festival! A rather new blogger, hope to see more posts from you!

Thank you to everyone who submitted their blog! ^___^ Really means a lot! 5 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!



Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully.
This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. Amazing blog ;) Love it :)
    Followed you, please followe me to on

    www.dede-moda.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/dedemodablog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Will check out your blog ! ^__^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥