Saturday, 31 August 2013

Blush collection #1


Today I am going to share my current blushes that I own. Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Rose (I got this almost a year ago) which is actually my first blush. I absolutely hated it. It looked great when I swatched it in the store but on my cheeks there wasn't much colour pay off, it does has a slight fragrance in it, kinda chalky + it doesn't lasts long even when I use alot of it. It looks okay on real life, you can see that you have it on but on photos you can't actually tell if you had any blush on. This is more of a natural blush for those fair girls out there. So I don't have much to talk about it but here's some photos of it. .___.

You can clearly tell I didn't use much of it .___.  

COLOUR - Blusher #Light pink 
ELF - Pink Passion
Etude House - Lovely Cookie Blusher #2 Rose Cookie
MAC Limited edition Archie's Girls Blush - Cream Soda


Colours : image
Colour - Cute light pink! ^__^
ELF - Hot Pink on pan , baby pink on cheeks when blended out. (possible dupe of Candy Doll, Strawberry Pink)
Etude house - Peachy pink. Really cute for the natural look! 
MAC - Natural Peach, perfect for natural look. 

Pigments : 
Colour - Doesn't lasts very long, very light on my cheeks + not very visible on camera. 
ELF - Super pigmented! Little goes a long way. 
Etude house - Pigmented! Very natural when blended out, buildable
MAC - Super Pigmented. *___* Super pretty on cheeks, buildable. SMOOOTH. 

Packaging : 
Colour - Plasticky with an annoying blush cover. Pretty cheap quality, mini. 
ELF -  Alike MAC's blushes, it has a cute mirror with it ! Light and pretty compact however it doesn't come with a brush. 
Etude house - Princess-y, plasticky, cute! + the puff makes it more adorable! (I do not use the puff however I prefer using it with a blush brush cause I find it more hygenic)
MAC - Plasticky but sturdy. Round with a print of betty one it! Chick + cute. 

Where to get? :  image
Colour - I got it as a present in a pack during Christmas so I have no idea where you can get this >.<
Etude house - This is actually discontinued in store so maybe you might be able to get it online somewhere. Idk. 
MAC - It's no longer available on their website but you can purchase it off ebay/amazon/online. 

Favourite? : 
I can't actually pick cause the blushes have each of their specialty. My favourites would be the MAC and the Etude house cookie blush! I'm currently loving the natural blushes, but when I want a bit of pink on my cheeks I would use my ELF + MAC. Never too much blush for one girl! + I would recommend the MAC, ELF and Etude house blush for those girls were wondering! ^___^ 


Hope you enjoyed reading my first blush collection. If I ever hit pan on any of the blushes, I might consider purchasing a new one ;)  Thanks for reading! 
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

7 comments:

  1. Oh really cute blushes, all are very cute but my fav is Colour - Light Pink! Please Join to my new Giveaway :D

    I want invite you to Join to my Firmoo Giveaway for win 1 pair of Glasses or Sunglasses. You choose the model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks so much! ^__^ Awww, Sure, Will be joining your lovely giveaway :3

      Delete
  2. I like the Etude house blush the best too *^^* It's such a shame it's discontinued >< I seriously wanted to get this QQ Thanks for sharing all your blushes, Krystal~! I guess I will have to buy the MAC blusher instead :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww awesome ! ^__^ MAC offers great range of blushes ^^ Aha, maybe you can search it online on ebay? >.< + You're welcome sweetie!

      Delete
  3. I've never tried any of these blushes.... >.< Hehe~ My favorite right now is the Milani baked blush in Luminoso~ I really want to try your MAC and Etude House blushes though~ It looks so promising! Thanks for the collection~

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I see. I heard quite a few good reviews on Milani blushes actually. ^__^ But we don't have it in the UK.
      Etude house blushes are more aimed for cute dolly look but you should definitely give it a try since it's really cheap but it doesn't really last long. >< + you're welcome <3

      Delete
  4. I am currently using the Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #02 and I love it ♥ Thanks for visiting my blog!~ I am now following you on GFC. Please follow me back ^____^
    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥