Sunday, 11 August 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag!


I have been tagged for the lovely Beauty Blogger Tag! And the lovely blogger is sparklychee! I love her blog cause she has tons of interesting k-cosmetics reviews *__* *waves* Thanks for tagging me! This was a long ago tag but I am doing it now cause ya know, I found it hiding in my Draft.

Rules :
1. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
2. Tag some more beauty bloggers
3. Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about.

1) Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Mask and plucking + drawing my eyebrows.

2) Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Yes, every week! if I use them.

3) How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
HAHA, till I have to go off to work, I tend to dislike nail varnish on my nails when I work.

4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation etc.)?
Erm, not long since I always walk past the drugstore after college. When I'm not lazy? I suppose.

5) What is your worst beauty habit?
Rubbing my eyes hence smudge eyeliner. Does that count?

6) Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Finding jobs, applications, painting.

7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Yes, unless it's a special + important day then I would prepare early.

8) Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes, maybe? hehe, I've already started.

9) How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections?
Well, they are in boxes and trays but once I use them they are everywhereee. So no at the moment.

10) What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
Erm, 2-4 weeks.

I tag everyone that is reading this lovely post + if you're interested! ^__^
I would love to read your posts on this tag!


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting tagged =) It's always interesting to get to know more about other bloggers!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! + that's true ! ^___^
      I followed you on both Bloglovin + GFC already ! ^^"

      Delete
  2. I'm just like you...I tend to always rub my eyes when I have eyeliner on! >.< Panda eyes very quickly~ x3

    http://chocobunnii13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE >.< I try to avoid it but I just giveup trying when I'm at home. xD

      Delete
  3. Love reading tags! I am so lazy in cleaning my brushes. I like to spot clean the brushes as I go as I find deep cleaning for all my brushes take too long.

    New follower from the blog hop :)

    http://shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! ^__^ Aha, I wipe my brushes after each use tho just so it's clean-ish. I think it's okay to deep clean it once a week :3 + Thanks ! ^___^

      Delete
  4. I always rub my eyes when wearing eyeliner too >< ! I always habe panda eyes in school but i'm currently looking for a really good eyeliner who won't smudge even wen rubbing ! :D
    If I find agood one I will let you know :3

    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe , sure ! ^__^ Thank you :D I heard dollywink is pretty good? But I haven't tried it yet >.< Thanks for reading <3

      Delete
  5. Thanks for doing this tag Krystal! :D
    You wash your brushes every week? That's really nice! :o I seldom wash them, it's embarrassing. =.= lol
    I rub my eyes accidentally when I have eyeliner on, since I usually don't wear much eye makeup, and when I do it happens. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Chee! ^___^
      Yeahh. I'm kinda a OCD. hehe ^^" But when I don't use them I usually leave them :P
      Awww, same to me! >< I'm trying to get rid of this bad habit.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥