Monday, 8 July 2013

Wing earrings review


Hello! Since all the travel posts have been quite heavy I decided to do a shop/item review! (Non-sponsored) I still have 6 more post for my Malaysia trip so bare with me ! I know I still have a Weezy award post and lots more stuff to post up . Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

Recently I purchase a pair of wing earrings from RingsandTings. They are an awesome website for Free Delivery Worldwide so check them out! I find them awesome for delivery and product quality. I purchased the wing earrings off the sales section which is a +1 (人´▽`)  Once I saw it I was already in love with it ! (* ̄∇ ̄*) 

The package came safely packed with a sticker of their shop on the package and also the box which the earring was kept in which I found adorable. 


The box includes bubble wraps so it's very safe for the earring! The earring is packed in a mini seal-able packet. 

Wing earrings -  £2.50 £3.50
 SIZE 1.8cm
Colour: SILVER / GOLD 


Shipping and shopimageimageimageimageimage
Package arrived in 2 weeks like any standard mail which I was very happy about. They shipped from China post to the UK so it was a pretty reasonable time.  ^___^ 

Comfort:  imageimageimageimageimage
They came with a rubber earring back so it was pretty comfortable to wear bearing in mind I have sensitive ears. I worn them to my art exhibition + all day and the earrings didn't irritate my ears at all which was great! 

Qualityimageimageimageimage
The earring was a bit longer than I expected while is gives off a droppy effect when I am wearing them. I was actually hoping it would wing out like actual wings. Nevertheless, the earrings are really pretty and I really love it! ^__^ It is excellent to show them off while wearing it with a pony tail. 

Overallimageimageimageimageimage
Overall, I am loving loving them ! ^__^ 

Lastly, don't forget to enter for my weekly shout out ! I will be posting them weekly next month + once I get a reasonable amount of submissions ! ^__^ 
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★ image
Thank you for reading !

10 comments:

  1. agree with you, it is a it long. but it's still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Those are so cute>3<
    Thank you for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp ^^ you're welcome :3 thanks for reading ! ^^

      Delete
  4. hi :)
    loving your blog.. do you want to follow each other ?
    keiko-chau.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, sure if you follow me first ^___^

      Delete
  5. those are so cute! :) glad i found your site so i can check out the rest of your reviews and maybe buy something! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks ! ^__^ <3 Hope you find my site helpful!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥