Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Tagged 11/7 things.


EHEH I got tagged by leepygabriell and vien (do visit their lovely blog!) like, ages ago but I'll do this tag now. However before I start, I just wanted to say a little THANK YOU! To each reader that have supported me up to 400+ followers. I truly am grateful to all of you that enjoy reading my blog. I never thought that I would reach up to this cause I have been blogging for ages and also cause I used to just blog about my daily life and it was just about the anger/frustration I had with people around me (when I was bullied) nevertheless I also included a bunch of lovey dovey stuff. I'm sure if you're a very old reader you would know my journey ;)

I have been improving on how I blog thanks to the popular beauty + lifestyle bloggers out there ! *wink*

I am now starting to love blogging about products I use, hauls, my adventures, giveaways ;) and much much more now! I really do hope I continue doing this and improve my time managing skills. I have been trying to blog a bit quicker with the list of upcoming post, which I found really helpful for me and also to my readers (I hope)!

Nails : Barry M- Peach Melba + Textured collection in Ridley Road.  

BRING ON THE TAGGING GAMEE!

RULES
o Post this rule.
o Write 11 things about yourself.
o Answer the question the tagger set to you.
o Create 11 new questions for those you want to tag.
o Choose 11 bloggers to be tagged and link them to the post.
o You are not allowed to tag back.

11 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I'm in love with (Roy Kim) - Love Love Love at the moment.
- I used to be very insecure about my bunny teeth and this is also a reason why I got braces.
- I'm a big bag person.
- I actually use my NEX-F3 more than my Nikon 7000.
- I love soup and mash.
- I would mash potatoes in Veg/ABC soup no matter how small chunks of potatoes my mum cut them into.
- I have hello kitty earings which I do not ever take off.
- I suck at replying to messages T__T I do read all of them tho!
- I can speak Hakka (fluent! ;P), English, Cantonese, Malay, Mandarin. (fluent:>not so fluent)
- I can down any bitter chinese medicine/herbal tea. *proud*
- I'm not a fan of mascara even though I own about 5 myself and never use them.


GABRIELL'S QUESTIONS
What is your favorite color? 
Purple.
What's your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and Doritos.
What is your phone ringtone?
Erm, iPhone ringtones are limited so the classic 'Marimba'
Older sister or younger brother?
I have a older sister ?
If you get one chance to do anything illegal, what would you do?
Steal all the money and buy stuff that I want. LMAO.
Adidas or Nike?
Nike! Just do it!
What shampoo do you use?
Aussie Miracle Moist, try it you'll love it! Even though the price is kind of a heart breaker.
What's your favorite chocolate?
Cadbury, Hershey.
Salty or caramel popcorn?
Caramel popcorn.
Ryan Gosling or Jake Gyllenhaal?
Jake Gyllenhaal defo!!! SO HOTTTTT.
Coffee or tea?
Coffee.

LEEPY'S QUESTIONS
Friends versus Boyfriend. Choose one.
Friends, I could always find another boyfriend, YOLO.
Art or Music?
Art when I'm less lazy.
Among your many friends, who are the ones whom you think would stick by you through thick and thin?
I transfer too many schools and I always lose closeness with most of them. So I can't decide.
Favourite subject in class?
Photography!
Dramas or Movies?
I like both.
What is one thing that you have always wanted but couldn't?
Spend more time in Malaysia with my grandparents, relatives and friends.
Favourite song of the day/week/month/year/eternity?
JJ lin - 一千年後記得我 Remember, Forever / Mc mong -Sick enough to die / (Roy Kim) - Love Love Love (Seriously check out Roy, he has the sweetest voice! apart of JJ obvs)
Juice or Soup?
Soup
What adjective describes you best? 
Very shy.
If you had a million dollars, what would be the first thing you'd spend it on?
New laptop, House, Tickets to Sydney.
Straight hair or curls?
Straight ^___^ I look old with curls .

VIEN'S QUESTIONS
Coffee or Tea?
Coffee
Coke or Pepsi?
Coke
Introvert or Extrovert?
Introvert ? Mostly quiet. .___.
How tall are you?
156 CM so about 5ft1.
If you were able to change your name, what would you change it to?
Penny! I persuaded my boyfriend to call me Penny. xD
Any regrets this past year? Any choice you made that you were grateful for?
A few regrets yes . Most grateful choice is start blogging more! and asking for my boyfriend's number. (Thats how we got closer)
Where are you from, and where did you grow up? Where do you see yourself living in the future?
I'm from UK but I grew up from Malaysia! Most likely living in UK in the future.

MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU! 
- Cute stationaries or just pick up anything you can get ?
- What camera do you use for your blog ?
- Do you like coding blogs/ do you get frustrated ?
- Do you like cup noodles ?
- Have you ate anything expired ?
- Mac or Pc ?
- What phone are you currently using ? Would you change it ?
- Favourite song at the moment ?
- How often do you listen music ?
- Is there any movies/series you are looking forward watching ?
- Why/How did you pick your blog name ?

I tag anyone that wants to do this tag ! ^______^ Have fun! I would be very happy to read what your answers are. >:D


(。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★
Thanks for reading! 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥