Malaysia trip - Day 8 + 9

19:01


Day 8
Had breakfast at home and then hit off at town again! I think I went to get some DIY crafty stuff from the shops in town. They come in a very reasonable price while it's much cheaper to buy from store ^__^ (I think)
Road shots 2.0

We went to get mum's favourite coffee (I miss looking at coffee/drinks stored in plastic bags rather than paper cups) and also the famous 'Wan Tau Long' Jelly. You should always spot this delicacy dessert while visiting Ipoh! 


Meet the lovely Dyckson as he came round! ^__^ 

After lunch and chilling at home, we went off to have dinner!
Road shots 3.0

Mum, me and 'gupo' (my grandpa's sister if it makes sense). 
I got really tired of trying to smile nicely so I decided to smile with my braces. 

Cousin and sister. 

With my aunties! ^__^ 

With the cousin brothers. 

I would show you the food I ate but it was too good and I forgot about it until there were only carcass felt.  ;___; 

Day 9
We got invited to have brunch with Auntys + friends.
We ate dim sum which was yummy ^___^ 

With the sisters. 

With Iris and Leepy! Hello Leepy! :3

We took some instax which was awesome and Leepy also gave me some gifts ! ^__^ 

I have been friends with PuiYan for ages, since standard 1 I think ? I haven't been close to her but hope our love for blogging would bring us closer! :3 Do visit her lovely blog if you haven't ! http://itsjustleepy.blogspot.co.uk/ ^___^ 

Lovely Iris also gave us an Instax camera+ films ! ;_____; 
Saved me some money on buying the camera now >:3

Road shots 4.0

Box of stuff 3.0! Actually I didn't find these in the box but oh well. 
The medium sized very hugable bear from living cabin that was given to me when I was 12. I brought her back home and she's chilling at the corner of my room! 
Epic vintage pencils! They do actually still sell these and these pencils have existed for ages!  ) Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

After having dinner, my cousin brother driven us down to Kuala Lumpur. 
Kuala Lumpur is known for it's busyness and ever changing roads+stuff.

After 1+ hour of sitting in the car, we finally reached our other relative's house that are living in KL. 
Finally get to meet the youngest cousin since ages! ^___^ I've seen him grown since he was little and I used to baby sit him. ;____;  Excuse my sleepy face, it was really late at night already. 
We unpack our things and head off to a goodnight sleep. While day 1 in Kuala Lumpur begins the next day! (>▽<)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★
Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. Lovely picture, that jelly looks super yummy! C:

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! It was indeed yummy ^___^ ❤

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥