Friday, 19 July 2013

Malaysia - Day 15 + 16 (Last day!)


Day 15 
Finally after two hours of coach sitting and sleeping, we reached the KLIA airport !


We had breakfast in KFC and I also went to the souvenir shop to get a gift for the boyf. ^__^ 

Free ICE CREAMMMM! \(*T▽T*)/

Basically I ate, sleep, watch tv, listen to songs in the plane. THEY HAVE KPOP FTW.

Loved the lasagna even though I lost most of my appetite during the trip in Malaysia due to the heat.  

Overall during my stay I really enjoyed the food and I can't complain! The price have really changed a lot but I do prefer shopping in Malaysia. 

There was once when I got so panic when I went into a Etude house store alone and the sales girl talked to me in Malay and I totally panic and just mumble english. The girl asked me what I wanted so I just randomly said eyeliner. The girl held my hand and swatched a eyeliner pencil? I was shocked + I didn't like how the eyeliner swatch was. And I just ran away. LOL. I regret so much I didn't do my own research before going into the shop =_____= And the annoying loud voices from the sales girls/boys in the shop shouting "Welcome to XXX" when I was standing near them. And the time I asked a sales girl in the CD shop if I could get discount on a CD that I was thinking of buying but she just said no and continued laughing to herself + watching her crappy drama on her tv screen. No wonder no one was in the shop ¬.¬

Apart from a few bad shop service. It has been great ! ^___^  

Day 16 
I'm finally back to my home sweet home UK. (*  ̄ー ̄)
Here's a BEAUTIFUL landscape of the countryside of England. 

And also I finally reunited with my boyf. (/≧▽≦)/ *hugs*

Lastly, I want to thank you all of you for joining me in this long journey of my trip. Hehe. I will be back with my every week beauty/review/haul etc posts ^___^ Oh, don't forget to enter my shout out program!

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

2 comments:

  1. I'm Malaysian as well but live abroad (in Vietnam) & I can totally relate to the walking around in the mall having tons of sales people yelling, "Welcome to XXXX" - definitely a Malaysia thing :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, high 5 ! :P Don't they do that in Vietnam ? :o

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥