Thursday, 18 July 2013

Malaysia - Day 14


Day 14 
A old picture of me with my sisters and cousins. 

Before we left, we went to grandparent's house. We meet the doggies again! 

Lovely picture of me and my sisters when we were younger and it's hanging in my grandma's house! ^__^ 

My cousin got butt rape by the doggy. >:D

OOTD: Stripe tee from Dorothy Perkins, High waisted shorts and Gold flats. 

After visiting my grandparents we went to my aunty's house to have dinner ! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Baby Andrea! She's so adorable! ^__^ 

The cute twins ! ^__^ 

Group photos! + Some other random photos.



Dessert: Sweet Watermelon! (*^ワ^*)


Last picture with my lovely aunty! (*^▽^*)

My future cousin sister in law and my cousin brother. 

My uncle and my grandaunt. 

My aunt and my cousin sister in law! She's so pretty ^__^ 


After having dinner at my aunty's house we went back home to do some final packing. 
Road shots 0.8

Fish burger for Supper ! ^__^ 

With my lovely cousin brother ! The father of the twins. Thanks for staying up so late and still picking us up to catch the coach. 


Here are my final faces before I leave my grandparents house T__T I will miss here ! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★
Thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, it looks like you had a really fun time there! Your family is adorable and omg - those doggies! So cute, my eye just twitched. ;n; <3

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure does. Hehe thank you ! ^___^ They are very cute :3 The doggies were quite naughty tho + didn't seem to know what a camera is. xD

      Delete
  2. Aw, you have such a nice family ; u ; I really enjoy reading these Malaysia trip posts LOL I've been legit stalking them for the past hour haha > u <

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you ! ^____^ Means alot <3 Muahaha, I always read a couple of your reviews ;3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥