Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Malaysia - Day 10 (KL day1)


Day 10
Hello everybody ! I'm finally at the heart of Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur! I only stayed in Kuala Lumpur for two days. 

For breakfast we went to the famous Nippy Noodles. 

"Wanton mee" The noodles were so good. (Chinese Bamboo made noodle) It has a really nice QQ texture. The wan ton were delicious too :3 The skin of them are not too thick yet not too thin. 

Nippy Noodle
No 25, Jln Kuchai Lama Maju 7, 
Entrepreneurs Park, 
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 
58200 Kuala Lumpur.

After breakfast we went to Gardens/Mid Valley/Mega mall! To do some shopping! 
Road shots 5.0 

My lovely aunty/godmum and a lego eiffel town! (〃・o・〃)

Awesome skyscrapers + buildings ! 

Saw a necklace advert on the way. I was so tempted to get it .__. 

Then we arrived at Uniqlo! I just wanted to stress that the sales girls/boys shouting "WELCOME TO UNIQLO" totally irritated me! They wouldn't shut up and it's worse when you stand right beside them as they shout. ;__; I couldn't have a quite peaceful shopping time unless I went to the far back of the shop where no ones there. LOL. Or maybe I'm not used to these 'service'. 
Cute tote bag. I was thinking of buying one but I like rather buy large bags.

OOTD, Black top, high wasited shorts, metallic bag and gold flats. 

A rather large baggy top. Quite large tho and I'm kind of short so I don't think it would suit me much. ><

Cute matching bowler hat with my sister :3 I cannot find any of these hat online T__T There are made from cloth so it's soft shaped hats but not the hard shaped bowler hats. Wish I bought them when I was there :c  If anyone know any website sell any of these please tell me.  

For lunch we went to Sushi zenmai @Gardens. 
Lobster was one of the discount of the day. It look so huge on the menu but when it came to real life, it was kind of tiny .___. 

Seaweed and Fresh Sashimi was awesome. 

Large salad and tempura handroll ! (≧ω≦)

Top 3 favourite sushi ! ( ̄∀ ̄) I would recommend them all! (/≧▽≦)/



After the meal we went shopping for awhile and went back to the house. 
It was raining heavily almost most of the week during the trip when I was in Malaysia. 

A magazine/event that my uncle was featured in, he's jim liaw. Visit da website if you're looking for wedding photographers! *__* 
We chit chatted for awhile about my couses + what I'm doing and stuff and he gave me a few tips on how to edit my beautiful photos in photoshop >:D

After that we went to have dinner at a famous 'lou shu fan' or known as 'rat tail noodles' stall. Don't worry they are not real rat tail! They just shape like a rat tail and it's slippery so it's easily to be chew/eaten. Which I am that type of person. They cook it in a variety way which was clay pot or just plain frying with oyster sauce with fish cakes/prawn/veg in them. Most malaysian will know what they are if you ask them! (* ̄∇ ̄*) And I had a barley drink again too. LOL. 

It's something like this and it taste freaking delicious and it's one of my favourite Malaysian food! *heaven* ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
[lou+shu+fun.jpg]

I didn't take any pictures of the noodles cause it was too good and I just ate them all up so here's a blurry billboard of what I found interesting in KL. I didn't know they sold Mountain DEW in Malaysia! It's my boyf's favourite drink, haha.  

Road shots 5.0 

On the way back, we spot Jinboy's hitz.fm advert bill board! (>▽<)HYPE HYPE HYPE. 

KL day 2 will be on it's way! Thanks for reading!
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

18 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Thanks for sharing your trip :-)
    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur welcome ! ^__^ Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. your blog is so festive & fun! can't wait to keep reading more of your site! i'm a new follower of yours & hopefully you can check mine out too (:

    peace, love, & utter bliss,
    <3 r0na.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie! ^____^ Checked out your lovely blog too <3

      Delete
  3. The food pictures look so amazing *0* Makes me hungry!!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uwaa. Me too ! *-* Every time I look back at those food pics, I miss them do much T__T

      Delete
  4. that food looks so yummy! *^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, it sure is, taste yummy too ^___^

      Delete
  5. Ohh i like the hello kitty and snoopy bag! And the food looks really good too! Would you like to follow each other on gfc? I shall follow you right now!

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post just made me hungry O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, glad it did! >:D Thanks for reading :3

      Delete
  7. Hi, nice post there. I'm from Penang, Malaysia! Maybe I could give you some tips and recommendations the next time you come down? ^__^ Followed you! :)



    love,
    http://dana-tml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dana ! And sure ! ^___^ Would love to hear them. I only visited Penang once or twice so I would love to visit it a few more times :P

      Delete
  8. I haven't been to Malaysia in ages!!!
    It's great to see your post, kinda reminds me of my last trip there!
    Thanks for the great photos!! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur welcome ! ^___^ + thanks for reading :3

      Delete
  9. Hello, just came across your blog and I really love browsing through your 'picture story' in your posts.
    Look forward to future posts.

    Feel free to stop by and say hi : http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely ! ^___^ xx Visited your blog. Hope to see more posts from you soon :3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥