Versatile Blogger Award.

20:28


Thank you to Usagi  / leepy nominated me for VBA ! I always wanted one of these award so I'm greatful to receive them ! ^______________^

VBA Rules
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

SEVEN FACTS
1. I struggle using my contacts cause I always have to avoid using it over time :c 
2. Blogging for 5 years and counting, using the same blog + URL. 
3. I used to be a blogskin freak (helped loads of people) until more and more blog tutorials grow over me. 
4. I'm super duper shy + sometimes anti-social. Not online tho. :3 
5. I don't use any foundation or BB cream or CC cream or what so ever. 
6. I budget loads and stock up any possible thing I can find when they are on sale/discounts.  
7. I love buying cute stationary (like notebooks and stuff) but I never use them because they're too cute to waste! same as Usagi, hehe. 


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. Thank you for the nomination and congrats! I am super shy and introverted too, trying to be more open though :3
    I love cute stationary too, and never use them >.< haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur welcome + thank you chee ! Hehe. I think it's quite common for girls. xD I don't want their cuteness to be ruined unless I have another spare. >.< xD

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥