Simple facial wipes review.

14:40

Hello ! I just wanted to pop in my thoughts and do a quick review on Simple facial wipes. These are my favourite facial wipes I ever used. (They used to) They used to have the same texture as a baby wipe but now they are a bit different to what I expected when I first used the wipes. These were purchase during boots's 2 for 3 item sale so that was quite a long time during the winter. However I'm not entirely sure how much they are but you can check them out from www.boots.co.uk

For a closer look at the wipes, they some how have a different and rougher texture on the wipes. However for the wetness and moistness is kept the same. They still wipe off my make up easily and they consist lots of moisture in each sheet. Sometimes, I only need to use one sheet, if I don't apply full face makeup. I just don't really like the feeling when I use the wipes on my face cause it some how feels like sandpaper-ish rather than soft and silky. 

Overall rating : 
Repurchase : Maybe if they have the old one back in store/if I find something better. 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

6 ℓovɛ

  1. I quite like these wipes ~ I've always bought them because i personally think it's worth it for the price :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True ^^ I think they are the best ones you could get in boots.

      Delete
  2. I would like to try these, but too bad they don't sell it in my country :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehe, maybe look online? ;) Or you could purchase it when you have a trip to uk! ;3

      Delete
  3. Aw that's too bad about the textures! I hate it when things change up for the worse!

    Rainbow Chiffon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah >.< Hopefully when I purchase it next time they would have the old one back :3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥