Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Malaysia trip - Day 4


Day 4
Went to grandma + grandpa's house. 

Vintage soy bean cart that my grandparents still uses. 
Vintage wok that my mum loves using. 

Cheeky kitty.

Cute doggy *-* 
My grandparents always have pets in their house. 

After visiting my grandparents and done my duty of taking photos for my dad I went to get a fresh new haircut! ^-^
I already blogged about my haircut here c: 

Road shots.

Then I went to parkson to hang out with Andriana ! 
She's so adorable :3 HAHA, she was quite shy when she first met me but then she got so talkative. Thank you for the present! ^_^

After hanging out with Andriana I head off to Mokuren ! We had lunch with Aunty Ann + Iris + Edward. (Edward used to be my childhood friend + my mum is really close to his mum) 
OMGGGGG hello kitty intax with Iris! ^o^ 

Was great to meet them all again ! ^^ EHE, and I also received sweet strawberries from Aunty Ann. The sushi was so good as well. I think my favourite dish would be their eel sushi + the salmon. Soooo good *-* However, I didn't get to take pictures of the food cause I was shy to bring out my phone just to snap picture of the food, lmao. They do have very pretty cutlery. But here are some online pics from friend/google that went there to dine. 

Nigiri Sushi Set

This restaurant was also recommend by William (You may know as my ex or my brother) He's a picky eater so I can trust him on his recommendations. Anyway if you are interested on the restaurant you can google for more details! Make sure to always book for a table before going there to have your definite place because it's often full up! ^_^  

Here's the details to Mokuren restaurant. (I got them online)

MOKUREN JAPANESE CUISINE (pork-free)
20, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1B, 
Medan Ipoh Bistari, 
31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia 
Telephone : 605-545 6513 
Business Hours : 12pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10.30pm 
Closed on Mondays.

More food adventures are coming ! ^-^ 
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

4 comments:

  1. You're hair cut looks so cute ^3^ I love the way you do your bangs. You meeting up with your family makes me miss mine back in Japan T^T I hope you had fun!

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! <3 I did actually ^_^ hehe, hope you can reunite with your family soon! ;) I'm missing mine already :c

      Delete
  2. Cool! I really like your bangs ^_^

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥