Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Liebester award!



Thank you Sam from samthebear for nominating me for the Liebster award! Ehe, always wished for one of these award since I always see them floating around blogspot ages ago. ^^" Truely thankful to receive one! The Liebster award works a little like a chain mail with bloggers nominating other bloggers with less than 200 readers and so on to increase awareness of new bloggers to the community.

These are the rules:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs

Sam's questions: 
1. What drew you to start blogging?
Blogging was really popular in the internet a few years ago, a friend introduced to me and I started writing and blogging about my life/codings and now blogging about beauty and other bunch of stuff ^-^ 
2. How do you get over periods of writing lulls?
Haha, normally eat, sleep, look at my screen, listen to music and let the period wear off and then I start writing again. Sometimes I may just drag myself into finishing the post and keep the page open until I finish it. 
3. Do you have a beauty ‘secret’ that works all the time for you? (disclosure of such a secret is up to you!)
Hmmm, my Revlon Colour Stay concealer! ;) 
4. Any habits you’re trying to break?
Yeah, procrastinating. T___________T 
5. Your go-to outfit when there is nothing to wear?
Jeans/Shorts, Top. Hoody if it's chilly, and comfy shoes. 
6. How quickly do you do your morning routine?
Erm, 30 mins or so?
7. Your best purchase to date? (not restricted to beauty, fashion, etc – can be anything!)
My JJ lin exclusive album!!!!!
8. The feature that you think defines your face?
Eyes u.u 
9. Favourite hand cream or lotion?
L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream! ^-^
10. Favourite nail colour?
Blue Pastel from barry M!  
11. Favourite snack food?
Mamee and Chocolate Pocky pocky :3

11 Random facts about me
1. I was from Malaysia, then I migrated to the UK few years ago. :)
2. Sometimes I feel lazy to do anything but moan that I need to do it.
3. I'm not entirely sure what my ambition is.
4. I am currently in college, almost done with my freshmen year now. 
5. Dated so many guys and practically got dumped 90% of the time.
6. Getting my driving license soon!   
7. I'm a middle child. 
8. I work every week and sometimes I get stressed out from it. 
9. I can't go anywhere without bring a bottle of water with me. 
10. I adore my iPhone ! I have 2000 pictures in it. 
11. I love ombre hair even though I haven't tried it.

11 questions for you!
1. What do you love about blogging? 
2. Full fringe or side fringe? 
 3. Do you have piercings? How many?
4. Favourite food ? 
 5. Makeup , minimal makeup or none at all ? 
6. What's your ambition? 
7. Righty or Lefty? 
8. What accent do you have? 
9.  Who are your favorite bloggers?
10. What do you dislike?
11. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life ? 

For the next 11 bloggers, I nominate:

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

10 comments:

  1. Awee, thank you for the award! There's been many going around lately. I think I'm going to have to make an awards page to post/keep them all. ^^

    I was reading your answers, and my favourite go-to snack would be mamee snack noodles and pocky as well. ♥

    By the way, your questions seem so interesting, and the last one is quite thought provoking. I'll definitely do a tag later on in the future, as I like to space out posts. ^^

    Anyway, thanks for nominating me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome ! Hehe, I was thinking of doing that too ;D
      OMGGGG, you have mamee in canada ? *__*
      It was quite challenging on thinking interesting questions. But can't wait for your post on it! :3

      Delete
  2. Ah! I'm so glad you did this ^_^! Did you move to the UK just for College?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, you're welcome :D Well, it's mainly for my studies so yeah ^^

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination, ;3 I'll do it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, definitely learned more about you! n___n

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! ^____^ Loving your blog :3

      Delete
  5. HI-5! I'm a middle child too!! and I;m still in progress to get my P plates license.

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, 5! Good luck for you driving test! Hope you pass it first time round ;D <3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥