Sunday, 2 June 2013

Ipswich shopping haul


I went shopping at Ipswich alone during my day off and these are the couple of things I purchased! Couldn't help myself from all the sales!

@NEWLOOK
Demin Collar - £4.00
Cross Hook over - £1.50
Mono Tri Earcuff - £1.50

@TK-MAX 
Vivitar AAA/AA battery charger - £12.99
I wanted to get a good one for my batteries so that they would lasts long without me charging them again. 

@BODY SHOP
Lip and Cheek stain 01 Rose - £10

I was going to get another product but I have too much makeup while body shop cosmetics aren't cheap. They were having a two product purchase they would give a lipgloss away for free. ^-^

@PAPERCHASE
Owl hoot sweet stickers - £0.70 (30%off) 
Smilies stickers - £1.00

@CLAIRE's
Nail wheel Fruit Slice - £3.00 (Too irresistible to not to have!)

@H&M
Studs - £2.00 (was on offer) 
Matte Top Coat - £1.99

Can't wait to try out the matte top coat! ^-^ 

Lastly my PRIMARK haul! 
20pcs Make up sponge - £1.00
50 pcs Adhesive gem - £1.00

Keyring USB - £3.00

Stripe Bow Pjs - £5.00 

Hello kitty briefs - £2.50 
Grey lace briefs - £1.00

Spotty neon pink shirt - £4.00 

Black stretchy t - £3.00

£7.00 skinny jeans


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

10 comments:

  1. Nice bargains, especially the collar. Please check my giveaway http://justyen.com/2013/04/viktor-rolf.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collar with lace is so cute! I've always wanted those nail art fruits but never really knew how I would use them. When you try them you should do a NOTD. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! ^^ Loved the collar but didn't want to buy it till it was on offer. Aha, Sure! I will try ^^

      Delete
  3. I love the New Look buys, especially the collar <3 The PJ's are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! ^-^I totally adore the PJ's myself *-*

      Delete
  4. thanks for stopping by! loving the collar and ear cuffs! so pretty!!


    http://mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome beauties! ^_^ hehe, me too, thank you! <3

      Delete
  5. Your blog is really nice and cute! I'm new reader! :)
    I think that collar is really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! ^____^ Hope you enjoy reading :3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥