Thursday, 6 June 2013

eBay recent buys.

Hello ! Today I'm gonna show you my recent eBay haul. I used to use it just to buy cheap iphone cases but now I start to buy other stuff. I hope I won't be spending all my money on eBay since I know it's fairly easy to get addicted to.  But do enjoy my current haul. 

First package! I bought the  JJ Lin: Stories Untold - Deluxe Edition (2013) Taiwan / CD & 3DVD & BOOK for £23.74 This was sent originally from Taiwan! Shipping was quick and it arrived just in time! ^-^

Bubbled wrapped safely! 

I just want to firstly say I am a huge huge huge fan of JJ lin since I heard him sing live in game shows *-* However this is my first album that I own of his since I can't afford all of his album so I decided to purchase the deluxe edition to make it extra special and worth my every penny. Oh and urgh, not to mention his voice, dimples, cute smile, looks are such a killer, who could ever resist. High 5 to JJ Lin fans out there!!! ^-^
This ablum front cover has a creative laser cut out typography which I do have a love + hate relationship towards it. However overall I love JJ's photos he picked for the front cover. 

For his back cover, I totally adore the overall design!! Love the mysterious sexy pose. AHAHAH. However when I received mine, I had a scratch and bent in a few corners but it's not anything big so I'm pretty happy with it. ^-^

Overall rating :  Love it !!!!! My most favourite purchase at the moment, hehe. (Needs to stop fan-girling)


Next package is the Koji Dolly Wink Tsubasa Masuwaka Pencil Eye Color Cream Rame Eyeliner! I have been looking around for this and finally I finally found one with a reasonable price.  For £10.88 and it ships from Osaka-city, Japan! ^-^ Shipping was quick and awesome. Not to mention cute package all wrapped up with pink ribbon wrapping paper. (>▽<) bubble wrapped safely as well!

Here's how it looks like without the bubble wrap, she's so caring with packaging! *--*

I do recommend her if you want to find rare candy doll products + check out her other cool products ! (I can't tell you if it's the best price to buy it) rainbow-japan
From what I can see it's 100% authentic Dolly wink so that's cool stuff ^-^ Might do a review on it, if I get to use it some how some day. 
Overall rating :  Love it !


Last but not least I bought the cute Koji Dolly Wink Eyelash Case for £4.98 ! This was sent from London while I received it 2-3 days after it had been marked dispatched. It took 2-3 days to wait for the seller to dispatch the item which was abit longer than my normal wait (I'm quite impatient at waiting for my products to be dispatched) but I'm quite satisfied with her packaging anyway ^^ Safe and with bubble wrap! I'll probably need this in the future (excuse) while purple was my favourite colour so I decided to purchase it ^-^
Overall rating :  

I found out that amazon sold dolly wink + candy doll products but the prices were such a rip off! >.< I took a day to search over the internet for cheap postage + genuine dolly wink + candy doll products. At the end I went with the good old ebay. I live in the UK so it's quite difficult to find good prices. I have been obssesed with dolly wink + candy doll since I purchased their eyeliners from Malaysia T____T I honestly should have brought their blushes, now I kind of regret it >.< Urgh, nevermind, I will buy them during my next trip. Hope you enjoy my haul + review. ❤

  (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

18 comments:

  1. I love eBay so much ! You can get some really good deals on there ! I use to only buy phone cases on there too haha ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, me too ! ^--^ Aha, they are super duper cheap and you wouldn't have to worry about wasting too much money on ebay. haha.

      Delete
  2. Aw, JJ Lin! I haven't listened to his stuff in forever. :3

    I think...I'll go check out this seller out... And eBay is so dangerous for me. :x I shouldn't go look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I was thinking of downloading online but I rather support hard copy this time.
      Aha, you just have to carefully read feedback and avoid products from China >.<

      Delete
  3. I love ebay too! I find some things that I can't get anywhere else... Do you recommend dolly wink vs other eyelashes?
    bombitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true ^-^ Hmm, actually for beginners I recommend other lashes but, if you do wear false lashes everyday then sure I recommend dolly wink. However dolly wink is quite expensive + fragile however so so so good when they are on your eyes ^-^

      Delete
  4. the dolly wink stuff is so cute! ><

    http://kaoririndayo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yeah ! ^-^ But quite expensive tho >.<

      Delete
  5. Ooh, so much nice Dolly Wink stuff from eBay! Haha I'd love to see a review on the Pencil eyeliner, I don't believe I've seen that yet. Just wanted to say thank you for entering my giveaway and for following, following back your super cute blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp! ^-^ Hehe , I hope to try it out soon when I get a chance to. Awww. Your welcome!! + thank you so much ! :D

      Delete
  6. Oh really cute haul sweetie!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice buys *__* Dolly wink is definitely one of the cutest brands of make up ^^
    Thanks for sharing I'll check out the ebay store too^^

    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's quite expensive but it's worth it. hehe, you're welcome emi! ^____^

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh.. Dolly Wink! Really wanted to try out other Dolly Wink's products which I only have the pencil eyeliner in brown and the packaging is so kawaii!^^
    Can't afford to buy in Malaysia, they are so expensive!^^ Anyway, thanks for sharing^^

    http://caramelwishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's a good thing if you invest in the products ^_____^ Ehe, thanks for reading! Actually it's pretty expensive to buy online >.< Just rarely purchasing one or two is okay for me :3

      Delete
  9. the dolly wink eyeliner is on my ebay list as well but i haven't bought it yet. really nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Good ^^ Hope you'll like it once you receive it :3 Thank you for reading ! ^____^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥