Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Superdrug haul.

Hello! Last few days, I went for a stroll cause I wasn't in a good mood and stepped into Superdrug and picks up a few stuff. 

The new GOSH BB Kit in Light. Currently on offer for £7.99. 

It comes with a mini leaflet on how to use it. 



Barry M was doing a 3 for 2 on all nail products (cheapest free) and I picked up these! 

318- Peach Melba £2.99 | 332- Chameleon Lilac £3.99 | (Hi-Shine) GNP11- Dragon £3.99

(Hi-Shine) GNP6- Prickly Pear £3.99 | (Textured) TNP4- Ridley Road £3.99 | (Hi-Shine) GNP10- Lychee £3.99

Here is my nails with the Hi shine nail colour Dragon. Quick dry! Colour did come out abit gloomy as compared to what I expected but I loveeeee how it's so shiny and slick just by two layers!

Lastly I got a Revlon Quick dry top coat for £4.49.

Hope you liked my haul.
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥