Wednesday, 15 May 2013

One magazine

These are my newly designed banner, screen saver/wallpaper for one magazine's relaunch.
We were commissioned by our web design teacher to design 2 banner and 2 screen saver/wallpaper and three of my designs have been picked ^^

coming soon banner

coming soon screen saver/wallpaper
(this one didn't get picked)
 
out now banner 

out now screen saver/wallpaper

I didn't think I would get picked since I was always quite weak in design work compared to all of the other designers in my class. Most of them are guys so they always get their design to suit both boys and girls while for me I normally lean to the girly side or the plain designs. But overall, I was quite happy with my design ^^

Also, I have a new blog portfolio : http://pastellatte.blogspot.co.uk/
I'm still building it up but I will post more stuff on it soon ! ^-^
Do follow if you're interested in my designs/drawings/photography.
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥