New haircut.

01:00

As you all know I got a new haircut !

Before and After.
(Trim and restyle)
I got mine cut by Shannon from IN STYLE saloon.

They also recommended me this oil serum for my hair! ^-^




Here's a selca! When my hair was freshly cut. Quite satisfied cause I look so dolly now.
Firstly I was thinking of getting ombre cause I was so jealous of those girls whom have ombre hair but I was silly enough to forget and let the hair dresser cut off my hair to a short length. T__T I may decide to dye my ends myself next time. (ˇˍˇ)

Thank you for reading.
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

6 ℓovɛ

  1. I really like your hair now! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love your new hair! You look so adorable! <3

    Hope you can check my blog back
    -Shahara
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Your hair really suits you!
    I've also wanted ombre hair too! ^^

    www.joyjoiiplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! you're new hair cut really flaunts your face shape!!
    love it!
    thanks for visitng, i've followed you!
    hope you can follow me back too

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shahara Perez : Thank you ! ^-^ Sure, just visited your lovely blog! :)

    @Josephine : Aww thank you! Hehe, high 5! Have to wait for my hair to grow longer but I think it's gonna go out of trend by then >.<

    @AnnTan : Aww, Thank you !! ^^ you're welcome. sure :) Followed you back too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥