Saturday, 25 May 2013

New glasses + Contact lenses !


Hello! Today I'm gonna show you my old/new glasses and contact lens.
I purchased my old glasses from Boots. I got two over the years since my vision changed (again).

Now let's have a look at my new babies!


They came with free lens cleaner which are awesome. I bought them from Eastern Optical, Ipoh.

Side + Front look. 
I am pretty satisfy with this pair after picking and choosing. And they are so light without the lenses on! But abit heavy due to my bad eye sight + heavy lenses. 

I got these 1-Day Acuvue Moist from Boots for about £45ish.
These are the current ones I am using. They are pretty good for me ^^
Do not ever over wear your contacts ! If you have a red eye, quickly take them off !
I never put them on if I'm tired or not awake. Usually I put them on after 10am in college if I want to use contacts.
Usually it's abit difficult for me to pop in my right contacts cause I have astigmatism. xD
Please use branded lenses, unknown brand may cause damage to your eyes. So be careful!

Magic Gold - Monthly 4 lenses (Gold)
Magic LX - Monthly 4 lenses (Aqua Blue)
Bioclear TORIC - Monthly 6 lenses. (Clear) 


Free Sauflon Multipurpose contact lens solution and case.
(kinda squashed box cause I had it in my luggage)

I purchased my lenses from a local optican in Ipoh. (Sinwah Optical) 
The lenses come in plastic thingys alike my dailies, so no to glass bottles and aluminium film. 

Magic gold. (literally gold) So pretty !

Magic LX Aqua blue (shinny light blue with black rims) 
Might do reviews on these lenses once I open them up and use them :3

Total of RM360.
Quite worth it for about £27 for each pack of contacts so about £80ish all together.

Contact lenses case - RM3.90 , RM2.90 , RM4.90 (skymax)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

9 comments:

  1. i love your new glasses <3 it looks so good on you ~

    there's indeed a lot of things to watch out for when wearing contact lenses, and that scares me . :o haha . that's why i'm afraid of wearing them . xD

    http://vannice95.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you ! ^___^
      hehe, true, that's why I don't dare to buy them online .___.

      Delete
  2. Ooo fancy equipment *_* I need new lenses but they're just so darn expensive!
    Btw, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://samthebear.com/blog/2013/05/29/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, that's true!! I avoid wearing my contacts cause they costs so much ;__;
      Awwwgee, thanks ! ^___^

      Delete
  3. This simplistic yet striking frame style will look great on all face shapes and help in conveying a powerful yet laid-back look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! ^____^ Sure + Hope you enjoyed reading my blog! :3

      Delete
  5. They are really soft, much softer than your usual circle lenses, but not so soft to the point where they're flimsy and nearly impossible to insert onto your eye.
    ContactsCow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥