New camera!

16:29




Previously using samsung PL150. I got it from Argos, during 2010, about 3 years ago. I don't think they sell this anymore but samsung do still produce front LED cameras. (I dropped it and the front LED screen gone a pop art colour which makes me sad everytime I take self loving photos) It does still takes great selca if you have awesome light but if you don't, your photos go exteremly blurry and the shutter speed decreases automaticly. I still love this camera but kinda feel regret on dropping my camera T__T  And there was another time when I dropped it and it didn't want to turn off, I panic but at the end it works fine. But then I decided to upgrade to a better camera for my blog. Semi pro which was what I was looking for cause you can get DSLR like photos in a compact camera. My dslr is too heavy for me to take selca and there's no front screen on it so I always have to guess where I'm pointing and guess if it's focused correctly or not.
When I was in malaysia, I went to KL for two days to stay with my aunts and uncle.
I will blog about it soon. ;)
I wanted to buy a semi pro that is light weight and takes good pictures. Mum agreed to pay half of it as my birthday present. Since my uncle is a professional photographer, I asked him for some tips on where to buy and which to buy and he brought me to Station 33 in Petaling Jaya KL to get my new Sony-NEX f3. ^-^

Sony-NEX f3 , 8GB memory card , Sony camera bag while all together just for RM1450.
I love shopping for gadgets in Malaysia cause you can always get something for free.

Here are some selca of my new baby :3


And also some selca of my Nikon D7000 DSLR ^-^ Bought mine for £900+ so it's about twice the price of the NEX-F3. However the price have dropped over the years. 
Love how you can insert 2 slots since I always take loads of pictures so I don't have to worry about losing space in my memory card. 





I always stick a name sticker to my camera so that I can easily find it if I ever lose it. 
So these are all the camera I use and also my iPhone 4S ! ^-^ 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

8 ℓovɛ

  1. Awww so nice!!

    I want to get a new camera too~
    One which is good for selca..haha ^.^

    Love,
    Michi
    http://michikokawashi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, the NEX-F3 is definitely an awesome one to pick ! ^__^ I think most NEX series are pretty good actually :3

      Delete
  2. So cool! I wish I can get a new camera.. My camera is suuuuper old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, hope you can invest in a good one ! ^__^

      Delete
  3. That camera looks amazing, OMG. <3 Love it, and congrats on the new cam!


    Follow me on Twitter?
    Twitter.com/leejjune

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice camera!nice blog dear :)) wanna visit mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :3 visited you back ^^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥