Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Abit of shopping !

Hello! I did some shopping cause I was feeling abit blue and I'd like to share what I bought.
I got these lovely shoes from newlook for £12.99.
Love these ! ❤ Current my favourite pair of shoes. Detailed with blue lace. They fit perfectly and they are sooooooo comfy ! They don't give me any of those cheeky blisters. I'm still looking for a pair of sneakers tho cause my old pair are kind of worn out.

99p Multi-use stograge box. Best bargain! from 99p store.
Excellent for perfume samples! They fit perfectly :3

Cross stitch kit I purchased in 99p Store. I also brought two others the next time I went ^-^ 

Hello kitty series two Lego from Tesco! ^-^ These were on offer. 

A new pair of gummy JVC earphones from Tescos. 

And here's my current favourite drink ^-^

Hope you enjoy my short haul! 
I'm currently revising and working on my new layout. So I'll post more soon after my exam.
 (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥