Cutie Melly.

10:52

Today I'm gonna talk briefly about one of my bestie's blog also known as Miss Kat, which I came across randomly today cause it's kinda a new blog. I used to adore all her drawings she does in school and now she finally decided to make a blog about her drawings which are absolutely adorable! *-* 

VISIT


I will probably reply to people sooner during the week so yes, I'm kind of back but I am lack of ideas of what to update and college have been killing me. I want my holiday to come now. (┬_┬)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★
*this wasn't an advertorial requested by the blogger, I blogged at my own risk*


You Might Also Like

4 ℓovɛ

  1. Oh such cute drawings, Loved her blog ^-^

    My giveaway: http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/2013/03/firmoo-eyeglasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in college Krystal! The Easter holidays are coming real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute ^^


    emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWHH <3 krystal :3
    it had been such a long time since i've updated melly's adventures... too busy with school D':

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥