Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Paradise kiss revamp.


This is my first personal project for my graphics course which I started I few months back and it's finally done. I think overall it's pretty okay but the main character is a bit dodgy :c I'm not very good at drawing manga as you can tell so I have no idea why I chosen this topic. But it's the first thing I thought of when miss asked us to decide on what we want to do for our project so I had to stick to it. 

Will be eventually blogging more as my coursework is starting to go away and most of them handed in so I should have some spare time to blog about the stuff I missed out. I will be blogging about my iphone cases so stay tuned. 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

3 comments:

  1. Actually you did a good job :)

    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the main character is pretty! You'll get better and better at it in your next projects! Looking forward to all your new posts ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥●• İzdihër •●♥ @ Thank you ^^
    Kin @ Aww thank you. I hope so too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥