Monday, 10 December 2012

H&M eyeshadow brush.

Hellooo. A month back, I was in Clemsford and gee, they have pretty shops that I can't not step into, like papercase, claire's, next, primark, etc.. and not to forget H&M ;) which today I am actually gonna do a review about.

Everyone got to love H&M ;') So this time I got a pink glitter nail polish which is for only £1.50 and a eyeshadow brush for only £1.99. For it's price for the eyeshadow brush, I think the quality is quite amazing. The brush overall is fluffy and soft. However I did find some difficulty getting the pigments on the brush but I'm not sure if it's just me applying it wrongly or it just works. Overall, I would recommend this brush if you love soft brushes ^-^ This review is fairly vague but I honestly think it's a really good brush and you guys should try it if you come across it since it's really cheap too.



 (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥