College life.

20:47

It's been a long time since I updated my blog based on my personal life so I am back.
I have been busy with college.

BUSY

BUSY

BUSY


Met a lovely boy there that changed some of my life ;) 


Just to summaries what I have been doing. It's just college. I might be posting up work I have done in college once I reach the holidays. I just have to stop procrastinating and also stop facebook. I get so lazy and lose interest in what I'm doing in the first place T_T 

Yeah, I have stopped joining giveaways due to short amount of time to spend on them. I don't understand how other college/uni students get to cope with social, blog, studies life. Or am I the only one struggling here? Anyway, I'll try to blog more and get those drafts out of the way. 

The only thing I'm looking forward now is just CHRISTMAS. BRING IT ON! Oh wait, I need more time for my graphics. Ah well, that's all for today. Thank you for still reading. And I realise I'm missing a few followers. It sucks but ah well, it's what I get for not updating as much. 

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. YOU ARE IN COLLEGE NOW??? omg... i feel so much younger than you D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    How are you I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥