orthodontist - part 1.

00:30

Yes, I got my brackets on. T____T It's killing me when it's only the third day, I can't imagine how much pain I'm gonna get when I actually get the wire on and have my teeth pulled out... I'm getting my teeth pulled out next week and wires on the 5th September which is the first day back to school.. so I need to go to school and get back again :o My ex had braces on before so he knows how I feel and I always complain to him about my pains :D It's not pain pain it's just like period, but you get aches in your mouth. It's just the brackets kept rubbing against my cheeks and they freaking hurt, making my inner cheeks sore. I'm slowly getting used to it and hopefully it will feel better after a few days.. 

I'm eating as much as I possibly can before I get the wire on and when it becomes more annoying.

You guys/girls might think, you look fine without getting braces anyway! but no, I just have the right angle since I used the front camera on my iphone.. 





-





really my teeth looks like this..

Bunny teeth but all of it is aligned... I guess it's a good thing. 
If you're wondering my this photo is so washed out of colour and pale it's cause my teeth looks unpleasant colour so I just wanted to photoshop it out okay. I'm a lazy ass when it comes to brushing my teeth..
hopefully all this pain will payoff. 18 months to wait if I keep my mouth clean and rinse regularly...
I have to be hardworking to maintain it ._. 

yeah I have been lack of blogging even though I claim to be having holidays... ¬.¬ to be honest.. I just have been very lazy and I am too lazy to post up anything interesting. D: I just have been joining giveaways and trying my luck to win them cause who doesn't like free stuff huh? 

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. I had my braces last year and all I had to eat was spaghetti for the first week. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah . But the pain is all worth it at the end :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥