Monday, 4 June 2012

L'oreal paris infallible concealer VS Miss sporty so clear concealer

Today I am going to do two reviews on two products which are both concealers. I will list out their Pros and Cons and then compare them together ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭


L'oreal paris infallible concealer

Pros : Not cakey when applied. Mini, easy to be carried around. In a twist form. Cream concealer. Light weight! Blends easily. Lasts long on oily skin. Feels smooth and comfortable on skin. High coverage. 
Cons : It comes in a rather small content :/ for £5.69

I personally was amazed from the first time I used this concealer! Love it! I don't use a foundation base so I would use powder to set it for it to last long :3 I don't use liquid concealers so I think this is quite good for coverage but some may find it better while using liquid based concealers


Miss sporty so clear concealer

Pros : Only £2.09! It's the cheapest concealer stick that I found in my local drug store. 
Cons : Cakey. Doesn't last long. Average in coverage.


Overall as you can see I would recommend L'oreal paris infallible concealer because it's not cakey and it has a high coverage as a concealer stick but if you want to cover really dark circles I would recommend liquid concealers. However if you are a beginner to concealers I would recommend using the L'oreal paris infallible concealer!  ( ^ω^)

2 comments:

  1. The infallible concealer sounds nice. I've never tried a liquid concealer before :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! hehe, :3 You should also try revlon's colour stay stick concealer. ^-^ Same! ><

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥