Rimmel london fix & perfect pro primer

00:29

Hello hello ! (*  ̄ー ̄) I'm back with another review! This is Rimmel london fix & perfect pro primer 002. 

Smoothes, Resurfaces, Brightens, Mattifies, Protects. (5 in 1 results)
This is a clear primer. 


This is how I look like after using it for a day from 9.00 morning to 4.00 in the evening. This is for about 7 hours.
I always have my pencil eyeliner melting on my eyes which makes me looks a bit like a ghost.  ( ̄﹏ ̄) so I bought this product to try if it actually works for my eyeliner to stay. 
I use GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner Black Ink which is £4.99. It is a fairly good eyeliner compared to other eyeliner I have used ( ̄ˇ ̄)

I just used this as a eye primer cause I don't use foundation and I don't like to apply a base/primer all over my face which explains why I don't use foundation or powder. 

This is not a very effective product if you want to use it the whole day for your makeup to stay cause it only last about 2-3 hours. 
It worked well on my concelar though and I used L'oreal paris infallible concealer, I will be doing a review on it soon ! 
This costs £6.99. I guess it's affordable compared to urban decay's eye primer if you just want to use it as a soothing moisturizer. 
This product definitely smoothes your skin and it has a scent fragrance but doesn't make your make up last long as I expected it might do.
I would recommend this product to people who have dry/normal skin however it's not that suitable for oily skins cause I myself have oily skin too and the makeup will melt away on your face like how it did on the picture above. 

I rate this product 3 out of 5. (。・-・) cause it doesn't make your make up stay but it does make your skin to have a smooth feeling.

Hope you find this review helpful and not to waste money on useless primers that does no good.  (* ̄∇ ̄*) 

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥