210312

23:21


Tomorrow is my twin's birthday. Sorry for what happened on November and December. I have no idea why you don't want to forgive me but once my twin, you will always be my twin in my heart. 

Sometimes it's better to forget those unhappy stuff that happened. Remember those epic moments we skype? I had to see your childhood photo so that I can remember who you are if not I won't remember . >3< 

I hope you have a lovely birthday.

Happy birthday William


There were many great memories with you :')

Both of us got our heart broken but I guess there is nothing I can do but just stay away and hope for the best to happen. 

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥