Getting over.

19:31


Thank you to everyone who cheered me up.  I cannot say how many thank you to my friends. 

These few days, I thought about us, how we were last time. I look back at our memories. Oh, you called me a slut and a bitch a few days ago. You called your loved one a slut and a bitch. Do you know how offended I AM ? I actually still forgiven. Now it's time to forget you. I really fought for you but you didn't believe. I'm tired of you. I'm tired of all those bullshit you keep making up in your mind. Look at yourself, you are the one who hurt me deepest. 

Go ahead and judge all you want. I don't give a shit. I need to move on and look ahead. I do not want to see his face . I do not want to know anything about him . I do not hate him . I just utterly dislike him . I need to forget him . I need to be myself . 
I'm calm. I'm fine. I'm broken but I'll be fixed with time. I appreciate his love for me and I appreciate what he had thought me and what he gave me. It was a nice memory but it's time to end it. 

“i’ve learned that you can’t please everyone. so don’t even try it. it’s a waste of time trying to make everyone like you. just be you. i’ve learned the hard way and in the end, some people are just so full of hate that no matter what you say or do, they’ll always have something to say. they’ll never like you. so fuck them.” - Megan Fox 


GOOD NEWS! I got into sixth form college in IPSWICH! Suffolk one. I am looking forward on studying there and meeting new friends :3
And before I go, I would deeply want to thank Roger for being by my side all these while and cheering me up and trying his best helping me to take him off my mind :') 

I watched 那些年,我們一起追的女孩. So touching! >< 
You girls and guys should watch it too but it's for over 18 :P

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥