Friday, 5 August 2011

Suggestions ? I need a new domain.

Heyy girlies and also guys! xD Okay, enough of the lame intro. *skips* LOLLL. Back to the topic. I need a new domain but I don't know any good ones :( The current one I'm having is just krystallvl.blogspot.com It's not very interesting. So I need some suggestions here >_< I have come up with some :-

  • onlykry.blogspot.com
  • bekry.blogspot.com
  • bykry.blogspot.com
  • kryyslife.blogspot.com
  • krissyy.blogspot.com

I need something short , simple , sweet . LOL . I have too high expectations . xD Or maybe to just keep the one I have ? I don't know >< I need your suggestionsss ! thanks much ! ❤

Sneak peak for maybe next post . lol . I enjoy giving my readers sneak peaks now a days . I might be realising a new blog template in the near future once I figured out to change or not to change my domain . 

BIGBANG - Stupid Liar (Acapella) Loves this song! ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥