Meadows

00:24

Enjoy if you like to view pictures rather then me typing a bunch of words . 
* contains quite alot of images * 

Pictures were taken when me and my sisters were in the meadows/croft, however you want to say it. Something like a nature reserve.


Lovely view , nature says it all .





Ignore my face, focus on the main focus. lol.



I like the last one most . HEEEE , let me self love abit okay ? No harm eh . Pictures were taken by me and of course my lovely *EHEM* not really that lovely  sister Yvonne, check out her blog okay xD Here ! Yvonne's blog Gadgets are the awesomeness of Samsung PL150 and also the Ipod touch ! ( upgraded version ) Some of them are not edited cause I'm too lazy. lol. 

Thanks for viewing ❤ Much appreciated ! 

You Might Also Like

3 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥