Wahwah ❤

22:54

During my holidays, I drew her ! Yes, Wahwah Chea. Sorry if I drew her not very alike, but I try my best. Used 1 day to draw it so it's not bad. 
Some people mistaken her for me :x lol . She have so pretty eyes and not to mention her double eyelid .

Hover over to see the original picture. It's different size cause I zoomed in and crop some parts out. 

Anyway, check out her blog ? ❤ puffy-wahwah.blogspot.com 

Stay tuned peeps. More to come.
I usually blog more then reply peoples. 

Enjoy this song from 2pm - Open Happiness

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. OHMYGOSHHHHH !
    KRYSTAL !! ♥
    I'm veryyy surpriseeeeeee ! >_<

    i'm very like your drawingggg ! ♥


    THANKYOU veryyy muchhh ! ♥
    MWACKSS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHE. Ur welcomes ! ^__^ ♥ and thank you berry muchh ! :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥