Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Random.

These are just random photos which were suppose to be blogged a long time ago. 
-non-uniform day #1 
-non-uniform day #2

-the night before I went to school with this hairstyle #1
-the night before I went to school with this hairstyle #2

 -the day I went to school with this hairstyle while then went to my friend's house just for fun. #1
 -the day I went to school with this hairstyle while then went to my friend's house just for fun. #2

 -the day I went to school with this hairstyle while then went to my friend's house just for fun. (my make up messed up when I came back home cause I used a pencil eyeliner) #3

That was abit random. lol. 
I should get a flickr or something to upload all this pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥